eight

"slow down dongfuck!" seri hissed as she placed her arms around donghyuck's waist for support.

donghyuck was stunned for a split-second with the sudden touch. he quickly casted a quick glance at the girl before he focused his gaze to the road.

"then get your filthy hands off me then!" donghyuck fumed, "and what the fuck is dongfuck? it's donghyuck, idiot!"

the girl got her hands off the boy as she scooting away from him. "okay, donghyuck the idiot," she mocked and rolled her eyes as if the boy could see it.

donghyuck hissed under his breath and stepped on the gas fo speed up making the girl slid towards his back, gripping on his waist again.

"you wanted my hands off you yet you fucking speed up!" she growled and pinched his side.

donghyuck let out a yelp. "i'm speeding this up and i don't fucking care if we exceed the speed limit."

he wasn't kidding. seri tighten her hands around him. she knew he can surely drive his bike while closing his eyes. he loved drag racing and seri got that information from his twin.

her eyes widen when she have noticed something.

"this isn't the way home!"

the tanned boy grinned and stared at the girl using his bike's side mirror. "i never mentioned that i'm taking you home. i just said 'hop on', mi amor."

the words left seri dumbfounded. "but jaehyun will kill me!"

"i could care less."

"fucktard!" seri started slappingbhis back. "stop it! this instant!" she bossed.

donghyuck turned his head to face the girl who had flushed cheeks probably out of annoyance.

"i'm not submissive. i'm always top."

seri's lips parted. there's no way she'll make peace with this bastard. "i left renjun without a word and my brother will kill me."

donghyuck grimace as he heard his friend's name. "you like renjun that much?"

seri didn't even opened her mouth. her mind was occupied by the possible events that could possibly happen when she reached home.

for sure she'll need to receive another long ass homily from jaehyun. and probably, she would be deprived from all her gadgets... all.

"we're here."

the two words snapped her back as donghyuck extended his hand which made her brows arched. seri was about to hold him for support when donghyuck got his hand back and grinned.

"get off, stupid, " he told her.

seri just ignored the last word as she was getting use to him calling her names. she hoped from his bike and started gawking at the place.

it was a riverside were she can clearly see the moon and the water glistening because of the moonlight. there were no people in sight which made seri love the place. it was peace and quiet.

but she was with donghyuck so let's take the word peace back.

"where are we?" seri asked him as she was walking towards the water.

"just call it my place."

the girl craned her neck to look back and saw donghyuck with a paper bag on his hand.

"what's that?" she queried him as her eyes bore on him while he was approaching her.

he handed her the paper bag. "it's from someone who i don't really trust so i'm giving this to you because i don't wanna die from poison."

seri peeked at the bag and saw a safely sealed box of her favorite cream pasta which was obviously bought from her favorite restaurant and was obviously free from poison.

"well, thanks," seri gave him a smile.

donghyuck scratched the bacl of his neck. "i also found a cloth on my bike's compartment so i think you can sit with it."

seri got the cloth from him and placed it on the grass. she took a seat facing the river and tapped the space beside her.

she was fuming mad at donghyuck a while ago but something shifted in her. "you can sit here."

donghyuck hesitated but still sat beside her with a few spaces between them.

"be honest lee donghyuck, why did you brought me here?" seri looked at his eyes which totally avoided her.

"well, i wanna hang out but the boys all have their stuffs. i saw you so why not bring you along... anyways, the moon loks great."

seri secretly scoffed at him before opening the pasta. she was too hungry to ask him again and to confront his lie.

"damn, this is so good!"

donghyuck stared at the girl beside him who was eating the pasta using a fork. some sauce splattered on her face but the girl didn't seem to care about it making donghyuck smile.

he didn't want to admit it but he wants the girl to realize that it was his way of apologizing. after all, no one thinks he was capable of apologizing.