36. We are doomed

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin got into the back seat of the car. Jungkook gave his driver a nod, who understood and began to drive towards Jungkook's old flat. To add mystery to the drive, Jungkook had already texted his destination to the driver. 

"So which area were you living in?" Taehyung suddenly asked. "You'll see" Jungkook said, smirking again. 

"You know, that idiotic smirk is really creeping me out" Jimin said. Jungkook just snorted and smirked harder while Taehyung exclaimed, "I know, right?!" and smacked Jimin's shoulder hard.

"Ohh?! We lived in this area too! Wah! We must have lived close to each other without knowing!" Taehyung exclaimed once he noticed the area. "You have no idea" Jungkook said and snorted again. 

"Stop. Creeping. Me. Out. You. Jackbutt" Jimin said, smacking Jungkook's head with each word. "Oww, stop, stop, stop hitting me, you capsized butt!" Jungkook exclaimed, making Taehyung and Jimin gasp immediately. 

"How do you know that?" Taehyung asked. "Know what?" Jungkook asked, knowing exactly what they were talking about. 

"That curse word! I was the one who made it and we never used it in front of you!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Oh, trust me, you did" Jungkook started smirking again. He remembered where he picked it from. He remembered a long carrot that had this curse carved on it. 

"I did not!" Taehyung said. "How can you be so sure?" Jungkook asked. "Cause we don't use it anymore. We started using jackbutt. We don't use capsized butt anymore" Jimin said, eyeing Jungkook suspiciously. 

Jungkook just shrugged. "You used it. You will remember it very soon, don't worry" he said, making the soulmate pair frown harder. "I hope you know that you are a jackbutt" Taehyung said. "Uwuwu, I do, baby" Jungkook said and nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck, making Taehyung turn an alarming shade of red. 

"OH, OH, OH, OH, are we goi-" Jimin started exclaiming, but shut up immediately as he started realizing something. The driver literally pulled up outside the apartment the two of them used to live in. 

Suddenly, a few pieces of the puzzle started falling into place. He didn't even want to think about it. He just hoped he was wrong. He looked at Taehyung and raised his eyebrow nervously. Taehyung shook his head nervously. 

Jungkook, who did notice the exchange, just smiled to himself and started walking into the elevator. 

"J-Jung....kook...?" Taehyung called out from behind him as the elevator started going up. "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed. "Y-You...lived on that floor?" Taehyung asked, pointing to the floor button that Jungkook had pressed on the lift. 

"Yeah, why?" Jungkook asked, turning back to look at Taehyung and Jimin. The two of them were starting to sweat. Jimin, who noticed Jungkook's gaze on the sweat on their foreheads, immediately started fanning himself awkwardly. 

"Why is it so hot and suffocating?" he muttered and pulled his handkerchief out. "I know, right?" Taehyung exclaimed and yanked the kerchief out of his pocket before wiping his sweat. 

He folded it up and tied it as a bandanna to stop himself from sweating more. The elevator stopped and they got out. Jimin did the same and glanced at Taehyung for a millisecond before freezing in his tracks. 

All of his hopes crashed as Jungkook began to open an extremely familiar door. "Come in, guys" Jungkook said from inside and pretended to walk in. 

He knew it was a huge shock for the two of them. He smiled smugly before standing in one of the corners of the living room and watching the two of them intently.