thirteen - him

ERROR.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

|"L/n-san!"

All that was expressed on his face was utter confusion and bewilderment.

Yes. It brought him some amusement that she had reacted that way.

But. The way she looked - so lost, suffocating, simply terrified - it reminded him of himself. When faced with the family head, of course.

"Everyone hates you, Yuki!"

"You're the Rat! Who would like the Rat, the one who took first place? Hm?"

How no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't come up with a sentence, even a few words was a tall order for him. All those claims that she made, the head of the family - she thrived on hatred alone, he was sure - he wanted to shoot every. single. one of them down.

It's not true.Akito is lying.It's not true.Akito is lying.

IT'S NOT TRUE.

AKITO IS LYING.

That's what you wanted to tell her. What you wanted to make clear.

What you wanted to believe.

The sounds around him faded, his concentration on one certain person spiking. Without wasting another second to the hands of fate, he started to run in Y/n's direction.

She had looked so, so eerily similar to how he did when he looked in the mirror once after another episode with Akito. With or without the tears, the same fear and terror resided in the eyes.

The same loneliness.

He felt like there was nobody there to help him - to aid him.

It sounds selfish, he knows. But, that was how he was made. His needs as a person. He needed support. Emotionally.

His eyes narrowed. Yes.

He'll make sure the story's different for her.

After all, if he doesn't bring the change to this vicious cycle brought upon one person after the other,

who would?

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

CAPACITY OF PERSONS EXCEEDED.

words: 316
published: 22/11/2020