Thanksgiving special (Not apart of story)

[Btw your a normal dog in this special!!]

[Your pov]

I was waking up from my nap on bakugos bed 'Were is master?' I think stretching I hear movement from downstairs. I walk downstairs and see Mitsuki and Masaru cooking something in the oven and on the stoves. 'FOOD!' I think while sneaking near the bread 'I'm almost there bread just gotta get a bit closer!' I think while taking the basket of bread of the counter "Uh-" Masaru says looking around trying to look for the bread "WHERES THE BREAD?!" Mitsuki yells 'Oh no I have been cau-wait....Ill only get introuble if I get caught!' I think while running upstairs "Y/N I SEE YOU WITH THE BREAD!!" Bakugo says looking at me from up the stairs 'Try and catch me these are mine!!!' I bark while running into a closet. "Y/N DONT TEST ME I WILL TAKE THAT BREAD AWAY FROM YOU!!" Bakugo yells.

[No ones pov]

'I know how to get him out!' Bakugo says smirking bakugo grabs a sqeaky toy and speaks it. 'BALL' you think while getting up and barging out of the closet bakugo grabs the bread and throws the ball in his room. "WHO GOT THE BREAD I DID OLD HAG!" Bakugo yells feeling good about himself "Congrats want a sticker??" Mitsuki says rolling her eyes "I JUST GOT THE BREA-" Bakugo got cut off my Masaru "Hey let's calm down and let's eat!" Masaru says while smiling nervously "FINE!" Bakugo says "Yes honey!" Mitsuki says patting masaru hair "The turkey is done!!" Mitsuki says while taking it out with gloves bakugo was about to walk to the table until he saw you walking slowly towards the turkey "Y/N DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Bakugo says pointing at you they both look at you in shock "awwww does my puppy want some turkey??" Mitsuki says patting your head 'Yes please!' You bark while wagging your tail. She gets up and cuts a tiny peace of turkey and gives it to you 'Finally some good food' you think while barking "OLD HAG DONT FEED IT TO HIM ITS BAD HE CAN GET SICK!" Bakugo yells while holding his phone up "Fine!" Mitsuki says eating the tiny peace while getting bread and giving it to you 'Its not bad but its not turkey' you think while eating the bread "Lets eat!" Masaru says.

[When they were eating the food]

'I'm so bored!' You think while laying on the couch you look outside the window and see a man walking his dog that looked like a girl

[NOT MY DOG!!!]

You keep looking at her until she looks at you 'HI!!!' You bark at her through the window 'Hello there!' She barks back wagging her tail you go through the doggy door and run up to her. 'Hello there want to be friends??' You bark while wagging your tail 'Sure this is my master' she barks

 'Hello there want to be friends??' You bark while wagging your tail 'Sure this is my master' she barks

[NOT MY ART!!!]

"Oh hi there are you lost?" The boy says while petting your head 'Nope I live near here!' You bark while wagging your tail he looks at your collar and says "Your name is Y/N thats a nice name!" He says while looking at the address "Lets take you back im sure there worried sick" He says walking towards your house. You walk along side him and still talking to the other dog "Oh by the way my name is Molly!" She says wagging her tail "Thats a nice name oh...were here!" You bark while looking at her "We get to meet up again right?!" She says whining "I don't really now molly" you say while walking near the door. He knocks on the door and bakugo opens it looking mad "Who are you?!" Bakugo says

Bakugo looks at you and looks at him "DID YOU STEAL MY DOG?!" He yells "N-no he just walked towards my dog and I returned him!" He says backing up "Another dog?!" Mitsuki yells while running towards the door shoving bakugo away " Hello there I'm d...

Bakugo looks at you and looks at him "DID YOU STEAL MY DOG?!" He yells "N-no he just walked towards my dog and I returned him!" He says backing up "Another dog?!" Mitsuki yells while running towards the door shoving bakugo away " Hello there I'm deeply sorry about my son he truly cares about his dog." Mitsuki says bowing "Its fine he and my dog got along great!" He says giving a bright smile. Mitsuki looks at molly then you her eyes brighten "Old hag don't even think about it!" Bakugo yells "I think its time for me to go know bye you have a really nice dog!" He says about to walk away until he he was stopped by molly sitting down infront of you "Molly lets go." He says tugging "They should have a play date!" Mitsuki says smiling brightly "uhh ok?' He says smiling nervously "Whatever" Bakugo says "Well see you all tomorrow!" He says walking off with molly "Byee Y/n!" She barking while walking away 'A new friend' you think while wagging your tail.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!)