Chapter 45 : YOU ARE MY IRON LADY

Published On : 28/11/2020

Adhira's POV

I draped the saree choosne by Ishaani bhabi for me. She also gave me some tips to get apology and on the top of that Dadi and Mom also gave me bundle of ideas.

And I am really glad that they helped me with this. Otherwise I was so confused what to wear and what I should do.

And the craziest thing is Ishaani bhabi gave me some tips to how to seduce Mr. Shergill but I'm not going to use it at all. As I know my intension is only to gain forgiveness and nothing else.

Adi , Papa and Vihaan Bhai decorated backyard as we will be taking dinner in backyard. Maa told Mr. Shergill 's tesr about meal though I know but still I never made non-veg for him but in the past I heard from Ishani bhabi how much Mr. Shergill love non-veg.

They all helped me a lot.

After the preparation everyone went to their respective rooms as it was quite late. And I started to wait for him in backyard.

As I heard a screeching sounds of car my nervousness rose up , my heart started to beat more fastly and plams started to sweat.

Taking slow steps I reached to our room where I saw him all worried for me and tired also. But at the same time he was looking so handsome. I expected him to be normal by the time but he was behaved as cold as ice.

When he went to closet I followed him like a lost puppy. Actually I was a lost puppy who was in search of someone to love her. Poor me 🥺

I can't describe how I felt butterflies in my stomach when I saw his bulging muscles when he rolled up his sleeves. Before I can avert my gaze he came closer to me. So close, that I was able to smell him. My heart was pounding at peak. I shivered when his husky voice fell on my ear. I just wanted to hold that moment forever and wanted us to be like that. But good moment never stay forever just like that he took steps back. But my situation become worse when he undo his shirt and discarded it in washing bean.

It was the first time when I saw him shirtless. I always wondered how he would look without shirt but his present physique is way better than my imagination and I realised it was doing something to me.

His broad shoulders, heavy-set of strong muscles, perfectly toned abs everything about him was making me crazy.

Suddenly I felt my throat dry, my plam turned into fist clutching saree

Suddenly I felt my throat dry, my plam turned into fist clutching saree. I gulped hard seeing his half-naked glory but soon I realised his gaze on me and I felt from there as soon as I can.

Till the time I reached to backyard I was breathing heavily and still unfamiliar with the feelings I was feeling. I was never ever in any relationship with anyone before and never found a man of my dream. But with Mr. Shergill things were different. I saw every quality in him that I always wanted in my life partner. The man of my dream. Caring, loving, open minded.....