¹³ Unknown Reunion

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹³ - ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs

❛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ ❜

Eleven was in her room, sitting on the floor with the staticky tv in front of her, a blindfold in her lap.

Her thoughts were roaming. She missed the boys, missed Mike, though she knew Seven felt the same thing she did, and that made her even sadder.

She loved Ven and hated seeing him sad--like him with her--she remembered one time in the lab one of the kids in there with them didn't want to be friends with him since they didn't want their minds read.

They were only 8-years-old, she remembered that was one of the days where Seven went to Papa and begged for more blockers, but was only punished for 'causing a problem' which happened a lot in the lab.

She broke out of her thoughts, a new look of determination on her face, throwing the blindfold onto her bed, she got up and started making her way out of the room.

Was this how it felt?

Missing someone? Seven didn't like it. He's never had someone to miss, Eleven was always by his side, and no matter how many times Hopper was late, he always came back.

Was this how it felt?

This aching in his chest, as he waited in his bed for the stars to come out, just so he could admire them.

Was this how it felt?

Laughing at the memories of Dustin making a fool of himself.

Was this how it felt?

Missing the piece of shit he calls Mike Fucking Wheeler?

God, he felt pathetic.

The boy jumped when El barged into his room, he felt embarrassed, with his teary eyes and streaks down his face he hurried to wipe off before she sees.

But she already did. El's heart hurt, staring at her brother with wide eyes, she had never really seen him like this before.

Sure, he cried at the lab when he had one too many punishments, or if the other kids were being rude, but she never saw him curled up in his bed, scrambling to catch hold of himself.

A spark lit inside of her chest, she walked over to the boy who was now sitting up on the bed looking at her concerned, like he wasn't just the one crying his heart out before she came in.