𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕

It was Saturday and Y/N alongside Jimin was kicked out of the house since Ms. Han wanted to clean up with the help of Shinjae. Both of them asked the elders if they wanted any help, but instead, they insisted for them to go out and do something 'fun'. Feeling bored and clueless about what they could do, Jimin and Y/N took a stroll in the park; that was until an idea popped up in Y/N's mind.

"Hey, Jimin!" he turned his attention towards her, "I have an idea for what we could do! We could use this opportunity to buy a gift for everyone!" Jimin snapped his fingers at her idea and nodded.

"Wow! I wonder why didn't we think about that... I need to buy so many gifts for Christmas, it's a great idea to get started and maybe finish up as well. Should we go to that mall where we got stuck in the toilet?" Y/N slapped his shoulder playfully before cracking up.

"Sure let's go. I swear to God, if we get stuck there today, we ain't going there ever again!" she joked and he quickly ran away as he shouted.

"Let's see who'll reach the mall first!" he stuck his tongue out as he was at least four meters ahead of her, she shook her head, not even bothering to run after him. "Oh, come on, please! The loser pays for lunch!" she quickly shot her head up and he gave her a confirming nod. Well, after that, it was game-over for Jimin, or at least that was what Y/N thought. 

She was first to reach the mall and he arrived two minutes later, only to find her leaning against the wall with a smug look. He struggled to hold his laugh back since she actually thought she won, of course, he wanted to please her, so he just allowed her to win. "Well, seems like it's on you, big boy!" she patted his shoulder mockingly and entered the mall first. Jimin finally let his laughter escape his lips and once he thought he's recovered he followed Y/N inside.

"Let's buy something for your uncle first?" Jimin asked absent-mindedly as he was too busy admiring the pretty decorations once again. 

"Sure, let's go!" she dragged him away from the wooden railing that was decorated in diverse lights and went to a shop. "I think I'll buy him a new coat, he really does need one... I'll buy him an olive-coloured jacket, do you think this one's nice? He likes military-patterned things." she held up a puffy coat in military-pattern, and he put his two thumbs up as a reply. Y/N smiled to herself as she placed the coat into the red shopping-basket.

"Mh..." Jimin hummed as his eyes landed on a black bag for men, "I saw that your uncle's bag was on the verge of breaking, would he appreciate a bag as a gift?" he asked while looking at Y/N as he rubbed his chin in a thinking position.

"Yup! You are so thoughtful, he definitely needs one... He'll love it, Jimin." she grabbed the bag and placed it into the basket before walking to the cash desk. Jimin paid with his monthly salary that his mom had refused to take, she told him to buy her and others a Christmas gift instead. He agreed to that one since it made sense that he kept the money to buy her a gift, and he knew exactly what gift. 

"Who's next?" Y/N asked as she counted her own money that was left.

"Let's go get a gift for your grandma! I don't have many ideas thought..." he pouted, he wasn't sure what would she want, they had already bought her an apron, why would she need one more? What else could he possibly buy for her?

After looking for a long time, they were both able to find good gifts for Ms. Han. Y/N had bought her a very comfortable and pretty sleeping gown since hers were all old and Jimin bought her scarf, a very soft woollen scarf. 

"Now let's separate and meet in forty minutes, next to that Christmas tree!" Jimin said as he pointed at the giant tree that was a few metres away from them, but Y/N just looked at him confusedly, "Well, I need you to give me some alone-time, I need to buy a gift for you and my mom, I wouldn't want you to see your own gift, you know?" she nodded slowly, finally understanding what he meant and gave him a thumbs-up.

"Okay, then. See ya in 40!" as soon as Jimin left, Y/N began panicking as she thought of what could she buy for him, she was completely clueless. 

Jimin went to that Svarowski shop that Y/N was staring at the first time that they have come to that 'cursed' mall. He had clearly memorized what necklace she liked and decided to buy it for her as a Christmas gift. To his luck, his mother's gift was in the same shop. His mom had always wanted earrings, ever since Jimin was very young, his dad had always bought her earrings for their anniversary. But of course, when things took the wrong turn, she couldn't afford nor think about earrings anymore.

Jimin walked around the shop, looking for earrings that would suit his mom's taste until his gaze landed on a certain pair of earrings. A red rombe-shaped pair of earings was placed neatly inside the glass window. "That's it..." he thought to himself. 

...

Both of them were finally finished and as soon as they saw each other, they began laughing. They both had hidden their gifts into giant black bags, it looked as if they had robbed a bank. "Well, that was funny!" Jimin chirped as both of them entered the elevator to get to the first floor, where the exist was at. 

Suddenly, the lights in the elevator turned off, making the tiny place dark, but not completely. Jimin and Y/N were still able to see each other's preoccupied faces. Both of them stumbled into each other when the lift stopped all of a sudden. Jimin's hands automatically clasped themselves around Y/N's waist as her face was buried into his chest. Both of them began blushing, so they pulled away.

 "Well, shit. This mall must really be cursed..." Y/N muttered under her breath as both of them wanted to laugh, but they knew that the situation was actually pretty serious. 

"Once again, time to wait for the security..." 

To be continued...

Published date: 22nd November 2020

[Edited Date: 24th December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜