08

Elli's POV

Elli's POV

All day I've been trying to find a way to find Alex and talk to him without anyone seeing us. That was easier said than done. He either wasn't here or with Luke and Reggie. After a while I decided to give up for the day. I didn't want anyone to see me wandering around like a fool. I didn't want to seem foolish, even though I was. I am.

I was getting hungry anyways, so now I am in our kitchen preparing a little snack. To be honest, I am almost always hungry, so who is even surprised at this point? Certainly not me. I'm fully in my element when I hear a poofing sound.

"Hey there", Alex's voice fills my ears. I jump back from where I am standing. "Alex" I hiss "You can't do this to me! You scared me". Alex gives me look that would suggest otherwise. Does he think this is funny? I think I just had a minor heard attack. He's lucky I'm alone in here and not with tía or Dad. Or Julie if I'm being honest. No need to have that conversation yet.

"Okay, okay. I'll try to dial it down a notch. Maybe" he snickers and I glare at him "Anyways, that's not why I am here. I actually want to talk to you about something" That makes two of us. I still want to talk to him about Reggie. "Me too". "Oh, uh well you go first then".

He looks really nervous right now.

I think about it for a second and decide whatever he has to say might be more important and tell him to go first.

"Okay...Well, you may or may not have noticed that I haven't been here almost all day" he begins.

Oh I have noticed, but I don't say anything not wanting to interrupt him. So, I just nod my head silently.

"I was on a walk. You know, just to figure some things out, to clear me head. All of this is still confusing to me. I wish there were instructions or something. But then this crazy thing happened. I already told the guys about him..."

Him? Who is him? Wait... Did Alex meet someone he likes? That's awesome!

"I-I met another ghost. He bumped into me. At first I was kind of angry because he made me fall to the ground, but then I realised that we can touch", he looks at me like he's searching for an answer.

I ask him "Is that not a good thing? I mean, that means that you guys aren't the only ghosts here, right? You just said you are still looking for answers. Why don't you guys just go to him and ask. Maybe he has more answers"

"Believe me, I did a lot of asking", he emphasises the a lot. I see what's happening here. I smirk up to him.

"What? No. No!", he is quick to answer to my look, "It's not like that. I mean, well, he IS cute, but that's not the point". Yeah sure. Whatever you say buddy. "Then what is the point?"

"The point is he had all these answers. For example you are a lifer", I don't get it, "A lifer is a person who is alive, like you. So, you are a lifer. By the way who is Justin Bieber and what does get woke mean?" Where did that come from?

Justin Bieber?

Get woke?

"Why are you asking?", he doesn't answer my question "Wait. Wait! He said those things and now you want to get to know these thing to impress him, don't you?" I know I'm right.

"No...no", he mumbles.

"Do you want to know what I think?" I continue, before he has a chance to answer that, " I think you should go and see him again and just be yourself. If he doesn't like the real you, he isn't the one. Also, if he does anything to you, I will kick his ghost butt. I know, that Lifers can't touch ghosts, but trust me, I WILL find a way. What is his name, by the way?"

"Willie"

Nice name.

I ask Alex more about what happened and what Willie is like, while continuing to make my snack.

As I want to grab the salt, I drop it and it sprinkles onto Alex's hand. I'm in complete shock.

"Watch out!" I yell out. Nothing happens. Alex looks terrified. "What? Elli what? Say something? What is happening? You're scaring me"

I look at him reliefed "Oh thank god. I was scared for a second there. The salt... The salt didn't do anything to you. I just- I just thought salt destroys ghosts. But appearently that's just a complete lie"

Then it comes to me. The perfect idea for a new plan. I thought of something before but this, this right here is way better. This right here would allow me to kind of spend time with Reggie AND mess with him. This is going to be fun.

I hope Alex will help. We can be partners in crime. It's perfect. I have a feeling he messes with Reggie a lot. He did call him hideous.

And we all know he is the last person on earth that would be considered hideous.

"Hey Alex?" I ask exitedly.

"Yeah what's up? Oh right, you wanted to talk about something too. Go on", he responds immediately.

"Remember that time I went into the garage and said something about a hideous ghost friend?", he nods, probably trying to figure out what I am trying to say to him.

"Well, I get the feeling you like messing with or pranking Reggie. And before you say anything, this may or may  not be about what you might think. It's kind of like the thing with you and Willie and don't you even dare keep trying to deny it buddy. Anyways, what I'm trying to ask you is- Do you want to be in on a prank on Reggie?"

Alex jumps full of joy.

Damn. I guess he really does like messing with his band mate.

"Of course I do! Is that even a question? You don't have to ask me twice. So? Tell me. What is the prank going to be? I hope it's fun".

Don't you worry Alex. This is going to be fun.

It's going to be salty.

---

A/N

Hey.

So I said I didn't know when I could upload next, but here I am the next day.

Yeah... anyways.

I hope you know what this means!

More "interactions" between Reggie and Elli.

Let's get this party started!