c e d r i c

Chloé POV
____________

Draco is distant again. Every time we bump into each other, he looks like he wants to tell me something, but he never does.

It's tiring. I'm fed up with this never ending cycle of us hating each other, then fucking and then not talking. I can't live like this anymore, so I decided to let it go.

If he wants it like that, fine, so be it. I'm gonna focus on my friendship with Fred and mostly on my studies. 6th year is not easy, but I have an advantage from Beauxbatons.

Draco can fuck anyone he wants, I don't care.

But you know you do...

He just used me for sex, and even if it was a pretty good sex, it's disgusting of him. I genuinely thought he's not the type to fuck and leave. Whatever, I've burned myself once and I'm not gonna do it again.

I was walking to the Transfiguration class and thinking about Christmas. I'm supposed to decide where to stay by tomorrow, but I'm still not sure what to do. I'm starting to like the idea of staying at Hogwarts more and more.

As I was going up the stairs, there were so many students rushing up and down, and one of them bumped into me so hard I fell on the stairs.

"Fuck!" I cussed on reflex. My knee hurts like hell, I think it night be bleeding.

"I'm so sorry! Here-let me-" said a nice man voice, I didn't look up tho. Someone's arms, I guess his, grabbed me and helped me stand up.

I realized who he is.

"Here are your books."

"Thank you..."

"Are you okay?"

"I think my knee is bleeding but I'm fine..."

He looked at me from up to down and then he smiled.

"Have we met before?" He said.

"I don't think so..."

"I'm Cedric. Cedric Diggory."

"I'm Chloé Delacour. Pleasure."

We shook our cold hands and stared at each other for a while. It was a weird moment, actually. It's like we were trying to remember each other from before.

"You're Fleurs sister! That's why I know you."

"Yeah... I guess."

"How is Fleur?"

Oh you don't want to know.

"She's um...she's passed." I said and looked down. He was quiet for a moment.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay

"It's okay. I have to go now, but it was nice meeting you." I faked a smile and left to my Transfiguration class.

When did he get so fucking...handsome? Last time I've seen him was when he came back from the maze, he won. I mean, he was pretty back then but now? He grew up and definitely looks like he could teach here, not study.

"Miss Delacour?" Asked professor McGonagall.

"Y-yes?"

"Answer the question."

Fuck. My mind was too full of Draco and Cedric.

"I-what is the question, please?" I stuttered, some Gryffindor girls at the front giggled.

"10 points from Slytherin. Pay attention next time."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

That's pretty much how my week was going. Fred was ignoring me, Draco...I haven't seen Draco that much. But that's only for my own good.

I decided to stay at Hogwarts during Holidays. I'm going to study and finish my projects for classes, because teachers gave us a lot of homework. I wrote a letter to my mom and send it by my owl.

Sunday was the first day of the Holidays and I was going to have breakfast in the great hall as always. I hoped to see Fred to finally talk to him, but then I remember that he's spending Christmas at home.

As I was entering the hall, someone grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me towards the end of the corridor.

It was...