Dark Obedience.

*A Fifty Shades Of Lyon One shot. Lucious comes home from a stressful day of work, and Cookie awaits him*

WARNING: VERY, VERY, VERY EXPLICIT!!!!

VERY!

Lucious released a sigh after sitting down in his desk chair. He rubbed his forehead for a few moments, then shaking his head. So far, his day has been filled with nothing but meetings and paperwork. It wasn't so uncommon for the work day to be this way, but it was always enough to wear him out. He was a hard worker for sure, but some days were very hectic.

He leaned his head back, then closing his eyes. "Only ten minutes left." He said to himself. His body nearly melted into the seat, his eyes feeling heavy. His mind began to imagine him coming home, and what will be there waiting for him.

He bit his lip, thinking about who filled his life with energy. Who will bow at his very feet, but talks recklessly. The moments he spent with her each day he came home made him never want to leave. She was the main source of releasing his stress. Not to mention how much she made the animal in him come to the surface.

"Oh, Cookie.." he thought to himself. "I must admit, I do miss her." He nodded, placing his hands onto his chin. The last time he called her was before the meeting, to advise her not to contact him in case of an emergency. Although, she found that missing his presence was enough to be considered an emergency, so she would text him often. He had to silence his phone at some point.

Even though the work days were long for him, they seemed even longer for her. She would pace around in boredom, trying to withstand her comfort and sexual needs until he returned home.

Lucious looked throughout his received text messages from her that he couldn't check during the meeting.

"Is the meeting over yet? I know you said not to contact you but...I crave your attention.."

"You could be home with me, and seeing me dressed up for you. Having your way with me."

"I think you're ignoring me now, this isn't fair.."

"I wish you were at home laying with me, Master."

He let out a single chuckle at her neediness. "She wants me home and having my way with her, hm? That sounds nice. Then massaging her soft body afterwards." He inhaled.

It was sometimes a shame that Cookie didn't have anything to do during the day. After she lost her first job and now had to work for Lucious only part time, sometimes he felt she wanted him around to lower her shame. He knew how happy he made her, and made her never regret any of the choices she's made this far. But only when he was around.

He checked his watch, seeing that the last ten minutes of the day had gone by quickly. He stood up, then beginning to gather his things. He hurriedly headed towards the elevator and out of the building.

...

Cookie checked the time, her laying on the couch and her head hanging over it. Her head popped up once she saw what time it was. "2:00, he should be coming in soon." She said. She quickly got up, then running to her room to adjust herself in the mirror. Her hair was swept back, a black color. She had black lipstick on, and wearing a matching black lingerie that he recently purchased for her. Over it, was a sheer covering similar to a gown that stopped at her thighs. Black heels on her feet.

"He's going to love this." She said to herself, grinning. Although a few more minutes had gone by, and she began to wonder what was delaying him. Suddenly at 2:15, she heard the door opening. She rushed into the living room, then standing at the elevator once it opened. She tried to suppress some of her wide smile and excitement, and she began to slowly walk up to Lucious.