Chapter 25

Jungkook is crying on taehyung's chest, hands are still formed in tiny fists beneath his sweater paws hitting beside his head on taehyung's chest. He feels like he can breathe now, finally feeling the warm arms around his petite figure.

Taehyung doesn't want to wipe his own tears because in order to do that he has to loose the hold of his arms around his babybun which he didn't want anytime soon. So he let his tears fall freely on jungkook's hairs. The last time he cried like this was on the day when Yoongi forced him to let out after his parent's death. But he didn't want to stop today, he just wants to open his heart and let the hurt flow out of it.

He can't believe he did this to his baby. His parents must be ashamed of him. How can he call his adorable baby pathetic and immature? Fuck he called him a needy. After knowing about his past and even knowing his baby's self-conscious nature. He pushed him again in that pit of hell where jungkook will think he is not normal like others.

He wants to kill himself for doing this, wants to cut his own tongue for daring these words out. He can't believe this happened. He is sure jungkook must be thinking that the words he spat were true. No! Never! His babybun is perfect. After so much love and care, he was starting to open up more, trying new things he wanted to do in his teen days. But he snatched them all, ruined them completely.

He was supposed to celebrate today, it was a big day, big day for taehyung cause he achieved jungkook's confidence in wearing girly clothes outside like he wished. But his idiotic brain ruined it. From many things he spat today, not a single one is true and he is afraid that jungkook might believe his hollow words.

No. He can't let that happen. His idiotic brain said that jungkook doesn't deserve anything today but in reality, he is the one who doesn't deserve him. He doesn't deserve an angel who cooked his favourite meal even after being so hurt, who wraps him in a warm blanket in this chilly night but himself shivering in the cold.

So selfless, so pure and what he did? He made him cry, the thing he never wants to do, not intentionally but he did that and now he has to make it up for it. Only if jungkook give him a chance. Only if he forgives him for being so cruel. Taehyung bit his tongue hard to stop the choking sound that coming out from his throat, he can't be more selfish now.

He is selfish, selfish to think he can control jungkook the way he wants, selfish to think he has some authority over him. Oh how much he wants to throw up at the words he had spoken later today, but jungkook's fragrant baby scent is stopping him.

He felt the small hits on his chest now is less urgent and intense. He held jungkook's wrist softly not want to treat him rough, not now, not ever. He held his hand not because his chest is in pain due to his hits, hell he can slap him, punch him, kick him, make him bald he will gladly accept it, will bear it quietly. He held his hand because he didn't want to see him in pain anymore.

He pulls away slightly and brings his hand close to his lips to leave soft kisses on his fingers and palm.

Jungkook whimpers when he saw a wet patch his tears created on taehyung's shirt. He felt his wrist is captured in a soft grip and the next thing he knows is the sweet kisses pressed on his fingers and palm. But his fingers felt something more, wetness on his husband's cheeks. He looked up and saw taehyung's eyes closed, lips pressed in a thin line, his eyes were furrowed with intense pressure like he was bearing a pain inside of him.

Jungkook's hand reached to his husband's cheeks in a heartbeat to wipe off his tears.
"P-please don't cry. Please." He said with his own trembling voice. Taehyung chuckled sadly, what an irony, a person who got hurt badly is comforting him who is the reason behind all of this.

He opened his eyes to see his little babybun holding his face in between his hands and wiping his face hesitantly. He exhales deeply looking directly at jungkook. Their eyes are conveying their internal turmoil, so many words to speak, so many actions to justify, so much hurt to apologise.