3.3

Blair's POV:

"These are so good!" I exclaim as I finish chewing.

"Told you they weren't that hard to make," Parker grins.

"Yeah, although I'm pretty sure I would've messed them up somehow if I made them alone," I reply, picking up another cookie from the plate.

"I'll be the judge of that whenever you make them okay?"

I nod my head in reply because my mouth is way too busy eating these amazing cookies. Like I would fall to earth if I was an angel just to eat these, or crawl up from hell.

The second option seems more around my alley though.

"What were you watching before I came Blair?"

My name on his tongue sounds delightful. And that sentence sounds weird.

"Outer Banks," I reply.

"What's it about?"

"You haven't heard of it?"

He nods his head sideways in this adorable way.

Excuse me as my heart turns into goo.

"Now I'm definitely going to make you watch it, think of it as returning the favor for these cookies,"

"Alright," He grins.

"It's getting late, I should probably head back," I glance at the time on my phone's screen.

Oh yeah and we exchanged numbers.

"Okay, I'll walk you to the door," He replies.

"It was nice hanging out with you and of course thanks for teaching me how to bake," I grin.

"Anytime, hey um I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night? I've heard there's this amazing sushi place nearby," He rubs his hand on the back of his neck.

Cute.

"Are you asking me out?" I grin.

"Yeah, so is that a yes?" He chuckles.

"Yup,Goodnight!" I stand on my toes and give him a slight peck on the cheek and quickly jog to my place.

That was very Bold.

"Goodnight Blair!" I hear him call out as I open my door.

Bold? My heart is fucking thumping like it's gonna leap out of my chest!

Calm down would ya? I need you to survive dude.

I close the door and step inside, turning the lights on.

So I guess I have a date tomorrow night.

~×~

Author's Note:

Heyy, how are you guys? Did you like this chapter?

I know the chapters are short but this entire book was a spur of the moment kinda thing XD

And yes this is the second last chapter XD

That's all so peace!

Oh and the next update is on Sundayy.

~Sky