26: STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!

SCENE 1: Vansh sees riddhima and kabir together..

Riddhima: I think so i should leave now..

Kabir: Oh yeah, sorry for holding you back...

Riddhima: Never mind..

Riddhima goes inside and kabir leaves...Vansh also goes inside..

Dadi: Oh so both of you came together??

Riddhima: Both?! *turns around* Dadi we..

Vansh: Yes dadi, we came together..

Dadi: Ok, Riddhima, keep all of these in the room, we have to pack them also, i will call someone for help wait..

Riddhima: No dadi, i will do it by myself, i am habitual to these, i will do it...you can go and sleep...

Dadi: Fine...

Dadi leaves and vansh is also about to leave..

Riddhima: I thought you said, you will come late to home?

Vansh: Why? I mean i can't come to my own house whenever i want? Or me staying here is your problem? Tell me, i will leave and i will come when you want...

Riddhima: Vansh why do you have to take everything seriously? I just asked a question, anyway eat something before you sleep, you didn't eat properly in the morning also! And i am sure you might have not eaten anything afternoon also, so go and freshen up, i will tell someone to send in food...

Vansh leaves..

SCENE 2: Kabir is in his home...

Asha: Kabir, you seem happy today? Anything special?

Kabir: I met Riddhima, i apologized to her like you told me to...

Asha: Good kabir, you should never question a girl's character, it just tells how bad i have raised you!

Kabir: I know, i realized my mistake and apologized right?

His phone rings....

Kabir: Mom, this call is important, i will talk to you later..

She leaves..

Kabir: Hello? Samar?

Samar: Hi kabir..

Kabir: Did you find anything?

Samar: Yes, before virat died, his phone's last location was in the outskirts of the city,  near a villa...

Kabir: Villa? Was it Craig Villa?

Samar: How did you know?

Kabir: We own a place there, it's like a farm house, only Me, virat and mom know about that, it's like an escape for us...

Samar: Kabir, i think so your guess might be right, virat's death was not an accident....

Kabir: Why? i mean why do you think so?

Samar: I have re-examined the car, the car has a few dents from behind and front like someone rammed their car into his car...but do you have any idea, why did virat go to that villa?

Kabir: I don't know...

SCENE 3: Vansh is in his room, when riddhima brings food...

Riddhima: Vansh, here you go...

Vansh: Riddhima, i am busy, i am not even hungry!

Riddhima: Vansh, please, you have to take your vitamin tablets also, and without even eating anything, how can you eat them...*takes his laptop and keeps it aside*