Chapter 12

Tanna Carson

"I'll meet you back here after the concert, I promise."

"Okay go quickly, you're gonna miss the start of our set!" Reggie said excitedly, pushing me gently towards the backstage exit

"Wow Reg, if you wanted me gone so badly, all you had to do was ask." I say teasingly, watching his excitement drop almost immediately.

"No Roomie I-"

"Only joking, good luck boys." I watch a smile break out onto Reggie's face as he sighs in relief.

"You have got to stop doing that." He says in exasperation making me giggle softly.

"Where's the fun in that?" I wink at him before turning around and walking towards my new found security friend at the backstage entrance.

I flash the security guard a smile as I walk past him, chuckling to myself as his expression remains blank.

I make my way down the pathway until I reach the field where the stage was located and slipping myself into a small gap in the crowd.

"Are you all ready for Sunset Curve?"

That was good timing. The smoke machines hiss, engulfing the stage in smoke as the crowd watches impatiently.

The crowd stays relatively silent as the smoke starts to fade enough until the boys are visible and the opening chords of Now or Never start playing.

I watch the boys in awe as they perform, completely immersed in their music.

These boys are so completely talented, it's incredible.

I lift my phone up, trying to get the screen to focus to take some photos but it was proving difficult as they just kept moving around, especially Reggie who literally keeps bouncing across the stage.

I laugh to myself, managing to take some photos when I see Luke's gaze on me through the phone.

I raise my eyebrow, moving my phone away from my face as our eyes meet. I shake my head as he smirks, winking at me straight after before turning away to look at the boys.

"Did you see that Cayleigh!?" I hear some girl shout next to me, momentarily taking my attention away from the boys

"Yes, Luke just winked at you!" I bit my lip in hopes of suppressing my laugh at the sound of the girls words. "You should go speak to him after the show!"

Well that's going to be interesting.

"I can't do that!" I zone out of their conversation, letting them fangirl in peace as I focus on the stage once again, watching the rest of their set.

"Thank you everybody, we're Sunset Curve!" Luke announces as the boys stand next to each other at the front of the stage, bowing.

"Tell your friends." Reggie echoes before the crowd cheers loudly.