FIRE UP!

BBB POV

So Jiji went home because he wanted to have an adequate rest.I decided to see niisan training.

OH MY MILKY WAY!

Tatsumaki san just put a big boulder on Izuku back while he was doing push up.What the hell training was this.I approached at them.Izuku smiled weakly while push up.Tatsumaki just folded up her hand while monitored him.

"Eeer what training niisan doing actually?"I asked her.

"Well..this training is bout boosting up his stamina and muscles drastically.He is a vessel of OFA..so his body need to carry tremendous quirk..besides this was alternate way to cope his speed."Tatsumaki explained to me.

I gulped.I could see..Izuku biceps kinda buff bit..holy galaxy..this was amazing.

"Thats for all today.."Tatsumaki said as she lifted away the boulder on Izuku back

I helped Izuku awoke.

"Uuu my back..i guess i need massage"Izuku groaned.

"Dont worry you will be okay niisan..."I smiled.

"You know BBB even we arent blood related...i will always protect you no matter what happened"Izuku smiled.

I just smiled.

"Same on me.I dunno when i can go back but im afraid if you forget me.."I said in worried way.

"Nah..let time decide but dont worry i always remember you.."Izuku said.

He then hugged me.I nodded.

Tatsumaki smiled from far.

"You guys are inseparable.Two legendary quirk user had united..what a great reunion"Tatsumaki monologued.

"Okay kids..we are going home or you wanna go elsewhere.."Tatsumaki said to us.

"Well i wanna have walk at beach"Izuku said.

"I guess..i follow niisan"I said.

"Okay..have fun"Tatsumaki floated herself and flew away.

Both of us then had a walk at beach.Yeah its quite warm and feel fresh.The sound of ocean calm our mind.

"Wow niisan..look at your muscle...so awesome and buff"I chuckled.

"Yeah i guess so..i carry big power"Izuku said.

I agreed.

Then we heard a big explosion nearby.We shocked and without hesitation..we rushed there and we saw....

A boy with red pinkish hair was crushing a big stone with his fire punch.He jumped with joy as he destroyed maliciously!!
And..yeah niisan started to mutter again.Oh boy!

"Hey i know you there!Just come out.Im not going to hurt you"that boy said.

Wait how did he know we were here without looking at us!.Could this what Jiji said...Ki..hmm I guessed its wasnt but this advance smell sense!.

We walked towards him.He turned at us and gave a smile.I guess his age about 18 years old.He is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; he has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf.

His outfit consists of a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, often left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, a gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers with black ribbon ties, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and the scale-patterned scarf