| 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 ➪ 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐬 |

Prompt:
(Y/N)'s Padawan notices how close she and Kanan are, and confronts her.

Requested by BlindJediGuy

Part 1!

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                "Ezra! Make sure your arms are straight when you swing like that!" Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight, alongside the Master of Ezra Bridger commented, his bleak eyes staring endlessly at the darken void that he must always face. He was blind, yet he was so in-tune with the force, that he could still train his apprentice with no trouble,

"Po-Po, make sure you parry Ezra's attack when he flanks you like that," you commented to your apprentice, a young Kel Dor named Po-Po Asëff. You had found him while traveling on Tatooine with your Rebel group, and instantly sensed his force sensitivity. He grew so quickly with the force, that he now had his own lightsaber too; a shining yellow blade.

                    Kanan nodded in your direction, his eyes blinking, "Ezra, make sure to anticipate what Po-Po will do. Don't focus on just what you can see, but what you can feel, same with you, Po."

The young Kel Dor nodded at the male Jedi's advice, and did as commanded. You could sense Ezra's frustration bubbling up as your apprentice kept besting him. Po-Po was small, so he was stealthy, and could dodge numerous attacks, and come back with an even stronger move. Ezra had been training longer, yet couldn't keep up,

"Forget it," the young apprentice hollered, sheathing his lightsaber and shoving past your apprentice roughly, "This is stupid..."

"Ezra!" Kanan growled, crossing his arms across his chest, "What do you think you're doing?"

The raven-haired boy eyed the young Kel Dor maliciously and kept walking without answering his Master. Kanan couldn't see this rude jester, but you knew he could sense it just as well as Po-Po and yourself,

"What did I do?" the young Kel Dor asked; sheathing his lightsaber and walking over to the two of you, "I thought we were having fun?"

You placed your hand on his shoulder and squeezed lightly, "Ezra has always been competitive. Don't take it too personally. He's just frustrated. Go get some rest while Kanan and I figure out what to do."

"He's not in trouble, is he?" Po asked, looking from Kanan and back to you, "Seriously, it's not a big deal."

"It's not the fact that he wronged you," the elder Jedi commented, looking at you with his bleak, lifeless eyes, "It's the fact that he disobeyed me, Master (L/N), and the Jedi Code. He will need to learn his lesson so this doesn't become habit."

Before Po could continue, you released his shoulder and smiled, "Go get some rest, and don't worry about this, okay?"

"Yes, Master," the Kel Dor finished, wandering off throughout the Rebel base.

Yavin 4 wasn't an ideal place to train your apprentices, but you both knew you didn't have much choice. You and Kanan both were Commanders in the Rebellion, and you couldn't afford to put the Order before the war, despite how much the both of you wanted to. So, you trained your apprentices on the go, and luckily, they were both fast learners.

                        "You were like that too when you were younger," you smiled a bit, "You shouldn't be too hard on Ezra. The life of a rogue Jedi is hard, we both know this."