9||Video call||

.I'm blessed, loved, and cared for.

My body was sweaty due to the fact that cheerleading wasn't an easy thing at all. I grabbed a towel and dabbed it on my forehead letting the cool air hit me immediately I was out of the girl's changing room. 

"All done and ready to leave," Chloe said placing both of her hands on her hip. She let out a breathy chuckle and grabbed her bag as she began walking out of the building while I followed her. 

"Hey! Guys! Wait up!" We heard a voice. I slowly turned around to meet with the new girl, Jules. I remembered seeing her today in cheer practice and she was really great. But I wonder why she was calling us.

"Um...Just wanted to tell you that you both did well in today's practice. You guys are awesome and I was thinking if we could be friends?" She asked nervously. I turned to Chloe and back at her. 

"Sure! That would be nice. Here, take." I said giving her my phone. "You can put your number in here and maybe we can add you to our chat group," I said giving her my phone. So did, Chloe. 

"Thank you guys so much! I'll surely text you guys! Bye." She said and ran off. I watched her leave in hurry. She walked to a familiar car that belonged to Adrian. He was leaning on his car having a heated talk with Lin.

I watched as his eyes snapped to her when she made her way towards him. His lips were pressed in a thin line watching her. His features softened and soon a smirk took over his face as he looked her up to down. 

I looked away feeling my eyes burn. I quickly got myself back together and walked away with Chloe to the car park. 

"Hey wait up!" Lin called after me. I flinched at his voice and turned around to look at him. He had a cheeky smile when our eyes met.

"Hey, I texted you the address. I hope you've seen it. Also, Our project was sent." He said scratching his back of his neck. 

"Yeah," I mumbled playing with my bracelet that made funny noises when I jingled it. I looked at Chloe who had a bored expression. She was on her phone.

"You can join us if you want. I mean... if you need a drive home." He said politely. I shook my head and smiled gratefully.

"No, thank you. Chloe is driving me home." I said gesturing to Chloe. He glanced at her and back to me. 

"Okay. Good luck!" He said and gave me a quick hug which grabbed me by surprise. I couldn't help but take a peek at Adrian who groaned and cursed to himself. 

"Are we going or what?!?" He asked Lin who chuckled to himself. He pulled me away gently and waved at me. 

"Bye," I murmured and walked away to Chloe who immediately looked interested in hearing what Lin said. 

"Let's go," I said feeling a headache coming my way. We entered her car and zoomed off while I slept in her car thinking about cookies. 

---

"What's up with this headache?" Papa asked looking at me suspiciously. I looked at him and back at my water that was placed on the table.

"What? Why are you glaring at her like that? Don't you dare come up with conclusions like that?" Momma snapped.

I sat down there trying to comprehend what was going on. Papa's stare and momma's snapping. Something was smelling.

"I'm serious momma. I'm feeling better now. Maybe, it was due to cheerleading practice today." I mentioned looking between my momma and papa.

"See? Why on earth will you think she's pregnant?" Momma said with her eyes bulging open and my mouth opened like a fish.

Papa thought I was pregnant?

"Papa!" I whined looking at him with guilty eyes. His facial expression quickly changed to a remorseful one.

"I'm so sorry Ari. You really can't blame me. I'm always thinking of having a grandchild at this age and-" He sighed "I'm sorry." He said looking guilty.

I giggled and ran to him to give him a big hug. It really wasn't his fault that he thought that way. I hugged him inhaling his fatherly scent. 

"It's alright," I whispered.

And truly, everything was alright. 

--

"That's nice." Jules said rolling her eyes at my 'non-funny' joke. I giggled uncontrollably and continued. 

"I'm your honey and you're my bee," I said falling back on my bed. I don't know but I really did find it funny. 

"Alright, Alright. I need tea. Tell me what you know about Adrian." 

Instantly, My smile was washed away from my face at the mention of 'his' name. I looked around anywhere but the screen. 

"Umm." I shuttered.

"Come on, I know you know a little about him. Because his friend Lin keeps on talking about you." She chuckled still staring at me waiting for an answer to pop out from my mouth. 

"Frankly, I really don't know anything about him," I mumbled looking at my fingers instead of her face.

"Oh, but he talks a lot about you and he seems to know much about you too." She said wriggling her eyebrow. I blushed and looked away.

He does?

A/n

I'm so sorry for this short chapter. I needed to plan out more of this book in the next chapter which is going to be longer than this. I just need time and ideas. 

Which by, drop your ideas if you have one. 

Thank you once again for giving my book a try and for adding it to your reading list if you did:)

So...I can't help but wonder what you guy's thought is about my book. I'm super curious so I don't know I'm writing out of boredom. 

Please comment on your thoughts and let me know of any idea you have. Please vote cause It encourages me more to upload faster and write better. (Not that I don't write)

Enough of my blabbering. 

Fun facts about one of my book 'Naive'

I have just 1% of male reading 'Naive' and 85% or 75 %(Idk) of females reading 'naive'

If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it. It's super nice and also similar to this but in a different plot/way.

Question of the day

Are you an Author?

P.s -: 2 chapters every time upload