Chapter 4

Emo hours open oml. also sry im late I got  s k e w l  xoxo

----------

Sunghoons POV

[minutes before jake hits him with a balloon]

As Niki, Heeseung, and I walked into the cafeteria, it immediately went quiet until we sat down at our usual table. Girls and boys who were obsessed with us for god know what reason, crowded around our table gossiping about our looks or offering us their food.

In all honesty, I hated the attention we get every day, I just want to be treated like a normal student but nO, of course, Heeseung just has to be a troublemaker and Niki, a heartthrob. I'm not complaining but I am, they're my best friends but I want a normal school life.

Anyway, whilst we were sitting down and eating I overheard some girls in the crowd talking about some seniors that never use the senior floor at lunch or recess.

"They're handsome not gonna lie, especially that Jungwon guy"
"Why don't they ever use this floor though??"
"I don't know but to be honest they're kinda childish. I mean, water balloon fights? Really? That's something 6-year-olds would do."
"Right but I heard that they're best friends with Jay, as in like THE park jay!"

Wait, Jay? As in my childhood best friend? I always thought Jay was just in the bathrooms on his phone since our phones aren't allowed in school but it turns out he's just having water balloon fights with mental 5-year-old seniors.

Speaking of Jay I saw him run into the cafeteria panting, his eyes roamed around for a few seconds before laying on our table and then running over. As soon as he got here he spun me around so my back was facing the entry and hid in front of me. Before I was about to question his weird behavior I saw a familiar face on the back table but the sight I saw angered me.

It was my girlfriend Kaylee and some senior dude talking, I know it's nothing major to get jealous or angry over but it seemed as if personal space didn't exist over there. They were all over each other and what riled me up more was that Kaylee wasn't doing anything to push him away or move back.

I stood up, walking by Jay who kept, for some reason, looking over at the door whilst trying to hide or blend in somewhere, and walked over to Kaylee and the guy.

"What are you doing?! Why are y-" I got cut off as I felt something hit my head. My hair and shirt were soaked as the cafeteria fell silent and everyone looked behind me to the owner of whatever hit me. I was furious.

I turned around and met eyes with a boy who I guessed was the one that threw that thing I assume was a water balloon at me. The boy had defined facial features, was a little shorter than me, and had golden-retriever-like looks. In all honesty, I'd call him cute if it wasn't for the situation I was in at the moment.

As I was about to lash out at him he suddenly grabbed two other people who I assumed were his friends and bolted out. "Jake you dumbass" I heard Jay whisper under his breath guessing 'Jake' was the dude who chucked a water balloon at me.

Once students realized no drama was going to happen they went back to their own business although I overheard a few of their conversations regarding this jake dude.