• 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

      "Hey!" He glanced back at me, still driving. I flinched a bit at the sudden sound coming out from his mouth so I glared at him.

      "What?" I scowled.

      "You're staring and it's creeping me out," He said. "Stop that."

      "Shut up. I was thinking." I rolled my eyes. Apologizing isn't really our thing between us, so I didn't say it.

      "Thinking about dating me isn't going to happen in real life, love." He said sarcastically.

      "As if I'm going to date you. Hell, I don't even fucking like you, to begin with."

      The whole ride was quiet, only the muted sounds of the running car were reaching out onto our ears.

      Once the car stopped, I immediately opened the door and left, leaving his cologne-scented car that I've always disliked.

      The clouds started to blanket the sky and threw snow down at us so it was getting a bit chilly as I headed towards the front door. I rubbed my arms with my cold hands in an attempt to warm up but failed.

      As I was about to knock on the door, I felt a heavy piece of clothing tossed onto my head. It was as if it was a blanket of some sort

      Taking it off from my head, I saw Tommy without a hoodie leaning against a column a few steps away from me. "Wear it." He said, shrugging.

      I had no choice. The wind speed was increasing every second and fog was starting to form. Great, I'm already tired from my show and now I have to deal with being cold.

      "Someone couldn't hear." He interrupted my thoughts. I eyed him up and down to see if he was planning something bad before actually putting his hoodie on. "Put it on."

      "Just because I wore it doesn't mean I wanted it. I needed it."

      15 minutes in and there still wasn't someone opening the front door to let us in. Impatient, I sat on the stairs on the front porch.

      I glanced at him as he was on his phone, still leaning against the column. "Why did you let me borrow this?" I asked with a weak voice.

      "I was raised to be a gentleman, not a douchebag." He said but I scoffed. A gentleman, you say?

      Your self-entitlement begs to differ.

      "Also, my dad wants me to be good to you so when he sees my hoodie on you he's going to be very proud of me and me alone."

      "So you're using me just so your dad will be proud of you." I hugged my knees. Usually, I'm not this quiet around people but I feel lightheaded.

      "Yeah," He nodded enthusiastically with a smile plastered on his face. "Feels great to be praised by a parent."

      "Hm," I closed my eyes and laid down on the tiled floor. I hovered the hood on top of my eyes.

      "I don't get why somebody still hasn't opened the door yet." Tommy sat on the floor. I could still feel the cold wind passing by and I felt even more lightheaded.

      "Yeah." was the only thing I could say. I couldn't think straight as my lips started chapping. My hands, despite being buried in the pockets of Tommy's hoodie, were cold it started to numb.

      "Why is it closed? It's still 8 in the evening." He sighed. I heard him knock on the front door followed by a doorbell.

      Then, almost immediately, someone opened it for us. "Oh, hey!" His mom beamed.

      "Great. We've been waiting for like more than fifteen minutes in the cold," Tommy said.

      "Well, why didn't you guys knock? 'Cause like, you just knocked on the door like right now." I removed the hoodie from my eyes and looked at both of them standing. I stood up as well and we all went inside.

      I walked straight into my room and showered. I gotta say, showering in warm water after you've been out in the cold for so long feels immaculate.

      Once I got out, I saw his hoodie on my bed so I stared at it for a while. Discarding what was about to get inside my head, I went onto my phone only to see a notification from twitch that Tommy went live.

      I've been seeing a lot of his face so I think my eyes should take a break from him. He's annoying anyway.

      Fuck it, I'm going to see what he's up to.

      Maybe he's talking behind my back or something.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
      or I won't gift you a twitch sub

776 words