Chapter 51

Harlows POV

After the Library I moved to my room. Maybe if I just tried to sleep this feeling might go away.

When I got into my room I got under my covers. A notification popped up on my phone. It was Levi texting me.

'Hey. Do you want to call?' -Levi

I needed something to take my mind off this feeling in my stomach. Maybe taking to him will help?

'Sure.' -Harlow

Just then the facetime call popped up on my phone.

"Hey Harl." Levi smiled from the other side of the phone. He was lying in his own bed.

"Hey."

"Are you okay?" Levi asked.

"I've been having this nagging feeling in my stomach for the past two days and I can't seem to get rid of it. I feel like something is going to happen." I sighed "I even played my guitar to get rid of it but it still won't go away."

"Maybe you forgot to do something?" Levi questioned. I shrugged.

"I don't think I did." I stopped for a second thinking. "Wait what day is it?"

"Saturday why?" Levi looked at me confused.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot!" I groaned throwing my head back onto my pillow.

"See there you go! What did you forget?" Levi asked

"I was suppost to ring my mam today."I said.

"I'll let you go so you can ring her." Levi gave me a small smile.

"You sure? I can always ring her next Saturday."

"Yeah just ring me back after." Levi smiled hanging up.

I groan putting my arm over my eyes. Maybe that's what I had forgotten about? But usually she rings me. Maybe she just forgot?

Some reason my stomach is churning. I picked up my phone and dialed the rehab number. Hoping that maybe they will be able to put the phone onto her.

(A/N- I don't know how this works)

"Hello this is Chicago Rehab Centre. How may I help you?"

"Hi, I was hoping to be able to make a call to one of your patients?" I dragg my hand along my covers suddenly intrested in them.

"Sure, who is the patient your looking for?" I could hear typing in the background.

"Linda Martin." I bit my lip anxiously. Waitting to hear the response I could only hear typing in the background.

"Right now Linda isn't available__"

"Why?" I interrupted.

"What is your relation to her?" The woman asked.

"I'm her daughter. Why can't Linda answer the phone?" I said a bit more of a demanded. My patience was starting to run low. My nerves were all over the place.