30. Zemblanity

𝓩𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂-ˋˏ *

𝓩𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂
-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"How dare they! Who on earth had balls to send a swarm of reporters to you!" Jimin was shaking with rage. The news didn't come out but I had to tell him what happened.

"Jimin, calm down. Nothing has happened so far. I don't think there is anyway we can find who did that. We have to be careful for now. That's what I think," I saw him walk up and down the room. His forehead creased.

"I think it's that asshole Taehyung. I don't know why he has been doing all this stuff. What does that asshole want from me?" I've never seen Jimin so angry. I saw him upset or mad yes. But boiling with rage? I don't think I'll want to see that twice.

"Who do they take me for? How dare they pester my girlfriend! I'll have every single one of them loose their goddamn jobs!"

I got up from the sofa and went to him. I took his hand in mine and looked into his eyes.

"We have to think about this peacefully. Rather than thinking who did this, we have to think about what we should do if this really comes out. You have to let your company know about this first. They might be able to do something," I said. His forehead was still creased but his eyes turned soft. He brought my hand up and kissed it.

"I've told you and I will tell you again and again. I don't give two shits about what others think of me," he kissed it again. "I don't mind if the news about us gets out. I choose you and nothing  will change about it," he said.

"Then why are you so angry? You are literally shaking with rage," I asked.

"Because this is troubling you. I don't want you to go through shit because of our relationship. You have gone through enough. We have gone through enough," he took a deep breathe a planted a peck on my lips. "I'm going to meet that asshole and put an end to this shit," he said.

"No! You can't do that. I mean. If media catches this up. Jimin this is not a decision you should take on your own. You should talk to your company about this. May be they will handle it better," I didn't want him to take hasty decisions when he was angry.

He sighed. "I want to deal this personally with him. Afterall I was friends with that asshole back then."

Jimin called him using the business card Taehyung has given me that day. We both agreed to meet at a place that was more formal.

Taehyung's work place.

At first it sounded insane because there would be a lot of eyes and not to mention the hot topic of news it would be if they see Jimin walk into a news channel building. But somehow it also sounded safe because there aren't going to other reporters.

"Remember not to loose your cool. We don't want to leave him anything to pull you down okay?" I reminded Jimin. He nodded.

Taehyung was already waiting for us when we went in. He stood up and threw a side smile at Jimin which Jimin didn't return.

"Please take a seat," he said.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin didn't sit down.

Taehyung smirked.

"Doing what Jimin?" he stirred the spoon in his cup.

"Don't act innocent Taehyung. You know exactly what I'm talking about," his jaw was set tight.

"I only asked her to let you know that I want to meet you. What's wrong about that?" he asked lifting the cup and taking a sip from it.

"Well that was a total ass thing to do because you should have reached me first. But you decided it's decent to go to her?"

Taehyung chuckled.

"See Jimin, let me take a real life example. Do you think a hunter would directly approach his prey?" He shook his head as he smiled. "He sets a trap doesn't he? That's what I did exactly," he shrugged his shoulders. "And man did it work?"

"You think so low and you still are a fucking low life with a rotten mindset. You might be working for a big company but you are still a moron with a rotten mind," Jimin looked as if he was ready to beat the hell out of him. I held his hand in attempt to calm him down.

Taehyung smiled. He shifted his gaze to me.

"You boyfriend sure got temper. What did you tell him?"

"Told me exactly what you did. Why did you think it was a good idea pester her with reporters. Did you think I was going to deny if it ever came to me? I will publicly announce my relationship so that you can take a rest from doing it yourself," he put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

Taehyung frowned as he clicked his tongue. "Reporters?" he asked. Jimin scoffed.

"Consider acting you really have a very bright future," Jimin mocked.

"I didn't send any reporters. Do you think I'm that cheap Jimin? I have much bigger plans than that silly things," he said. "I'm really offended at how you think that would have done something like that," he sat down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I didn't send any reporters or whatever you are talking about. I thought you came here because of my visit that day?" he looked at us in turns. "Let me find who did that for our old friendship sake," he winked at Jimin. He pressed the receiver to his ear and dailed a number.

Jimin and I looked at each other. I was lost in thoughts when I actually heard a name that spun my head around.

"Bomi choi? Like in Mr. Choi's daughter?" Taehyung spoke over the phone. He spoke for a few seconds before ending the call.

"Bomi Choi is the person," Taehyung said looking at us. "If either of you knew her, then she is the one," he said raising his brows.

"Bomi?" I couldn't believe my ears. "How did she even. I mean why would she?" I couldn't think straight. I didn't understand why would she do that. But first of all how did she know.

"Do you know her?" Jimin asked. I nodded.

Taehyung stood up and walked to Jimin.

"Since you are here Jimin, let me actually talk about why I wanted to meet you. Do you remember Jeong gyu?" he stood opposite to Jimin. Jimin's face turned into horror.

"Ah, good you still remember him. Do you also remember what you did to him?" Taehyung's face was grim. He looked at Jimin with what seemed like despise.

"Do you Jimin?" he pressed every word. Jimin's hand slipped off my shoulder.

Yo! I didn't re read the chapter so if there are any mistakes I'll edit them later. And I had the most stressful week in my whole life and I have no idea how I made it to the end.

Also I'm not sure if I'll be able to update next week because of some things I have to take care of.. finally vote and comment. Donate my Kofi if you like my stories uwu.

Have a good week ahead.

🤤🤤🤤🤤

🤤🤤🤤🤤