𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

The whole drive was quiet

The whole drive was quiet. The only thing that was said was his name and that the boss was his brother.

When I asked him something else, he did not answer.

If a person would look into the car from outside, you would think that we are a rich couple that is driven everywhere by a chauffeur.

But appearances are deceptive. Because it is completely different.

I was kidnapped by two strange men an hour ago , then taken somewhere. I talked to a boss who seems to want me and now I don't know where we are going.

"Can I ask you something" I asked the chauffeur.

He reminds me a bit of my grandpa. Light grey hair. Glasses and he just looks cute.

He looked at me from the rear view mirror and nodded with a slight smile.

"What's your name?" I asked curiously. When I am bored I ask many questions.

I am sorry.

"Antonio De Luca" he said and concentrated on driving. Another Italian.

I meant "beautiful name" in Italian and only then did i realize how embarrassing i actually am.

I always feel uncomfortable speaking Italian. My father used to speak only Italian with me and my mother also.

Only sometimes she taught me a few Albanian words which i had forgotten.

When I came into the kindergarten I spoke almost only English. My parents always spoke Italian and I answered in English.

Fortunately I learned it again but only because I had Italian as a subject in school.

In all my thoughts I didn't realize that the car stopped and Marco brought me out of the car.

As i walked alongside the grey tiled floor i couldn't help but feel goosebumps pile away on my skin as if this entire property was just an act

and there was something dangerous lurking inside wanting to bury me with shackles that would deprive me of my freedom.

I began to crane my neck to see the entire height of the house as there were rows of windows as it reminded me of a jail cell,

waiting for my arrival as if I was someone dangerous but truly it was the people around me.

As bodyguards were scattered around, they stood like statues that rich people would use for a display of their wealth but this man was displaying people like they owned every inch of them.

As if the property never ended, there was a space of grass that reminded me much of my childhood, always playing around forgetting really about everything but the people i loved, but what caught my attention was the way the clouds loomed the entire estate to reall show the deem of the wrath this house possessed.