26. Password

8 WEEKS LATER

8 WEEKS LATER

I'm practically bouncing off the walls in anticipation for my cast to be removed and for hearing to be tested. I am almost back to my weird quirky self. My episodes have continued but the ringing in my ears and dizziness has subsided substantially. The nurse comes in with a tool and starts sawing off my cast and Adonis has to hold me down from my excitement.

We have gone back to our old rhythm of me coming to the mechanic shop and I have been added onto the pay roll as their receptionist. On top of all this excitement, my art gallery is having its grand opening today and I've poured my soul into it. Ace, yes I called her Ace, has been helping me with everything along with Lashes.

I added some of my own personal touches to the gallery and then with the rest of my money, I'm putting it into a big reception party we'll be having in the near future.

We went to the courthouse and got married in a small, intimate ceremony. I didn't want anything big and the only ones who know are Dad, Ace, and Ducky. Dad gave me away to Adonis and Ace was my maid of honor, while Ducky and Bones were Adonis's best men.

It was small, simple, and perfect. I was in my overalls with paint splattered all over my clothes and face, while Adonis came in jeans, a t-shirt, and his cut.

Our marriage certificate is in his back pocket and he refuses to let me see his name, which, yes, I still don't know. I can't believe I married a man and still don't know his real name.

I get my hearing checked and am all cleared. My wrist is weak and will need therapy once a week but other than that, I feel great. Adonis drives us back to his place and the whole time I'm trying to steal the marriage license from him as he laughs.

We pull into my driveway and Ace is waiting impatiently for me. Adonis doesn't care and he snatches me into him and holds his finger up for Ace to hold her off. I squeak as he licks my earlobe and tugs on it. He slides his mouth to mine and clamps on it. His tongue opens me up to him and his warm caramel taste fills me with delicious knots. I heat up in seconds as he brings me over until I'm straddling him in the driver's seat.

"You know, I wanted to do this the day you got in my car." He breathes out huskily.

"Oh really?" I ask as I smile into his kisses.

He presses me into him and I lay into him, making him growl. The door flies open and Ace yanks me by the arm. "Gosh, I swear you two. A couple more hours won't kill you."

I stumble out as Adonis glares at my sister. "It sure will."

My husband has been nothing but patient but I can tell he's at his last breaking point. His nostrils have flared and his pupils are dilated. I've seen this look quite a few times now but he's never pushed it. He just might kidnap me and keep me in his bed all night long. Almost every part of me wants to allow him to, but Ace pulls me from him.