chapter one

Collage campus
8:40

"Hey!! What I even did to you, why you all always do such things to me." You rasped getting up, looking at some annoying Juniors of your college laughing like crazy after they intentionally tripped you.

"Look at "Miss Weak", can you even walk on your own." One of those boys said, eyeing you from top to bottom.

They weren't lying though, you would always fall here and there for no reason, and your carelessness towards yourself was the reason why you were mocked most of the time in your college.

Not wanting to argue, you bent down collecting your stuff, but a fierce jolt of pain ran across your abdomen, not wishing for another mocking session you used your entire guts to lump down the scream. Trying hard not to scream you pushed your body more towards the ground in an attempt to grab your things back.

But it just gave you more pain, pushing your tolerance level more you bent further, you clenched your fist and tears were on the rim of your eyes, "Why am I this weak, that I can't protect myself." The pain was not bearable, it was too much, it seemed like the wall of your abdomen would bust anytime, if you bent further you weren't sure if you would be alive or not.

Still, you were pushing your limits, just to get back your stuff and run back to the library to cry silently.

"If anyone messed with her again, you won't be able to walk on your own for months." The most unpleasant voice for your ears groaned, sending chills down your spine, lifting your body, you hesitated to turn back, clenching your fist, you left a deep breath before turning.

His eyes lifted from the ground and stopped for a notable time looking into yours. You closed your eyes, you weren't planning to get another bullying now, you had enough insult for the day.

But the man in front of you wasn't easy to handle, his dark eyes, and deep voice complimented his cold expressions, every look of him made him more dangerous than he already is. He doesn't like weak people, that's what he always says.

Believing his ideology he spent most of his time at college bullying the "weak" people, and you were his favorite target, since the day he joined the college he hated you the most.

For him you were just a weak girl, who cannot even stand for herself, you were someone who would say nothing even after getting beaten up by the girl gangs.

You feared looking into his eyes even for a split second, keeping your eyes shut was the best option available,

"Kim Taehyung, doesn't like to repeat what he said, if anyone tries to hurt Park Y/N, from this moment, you will pick a rivalry with me. Then what will be the consequences you all know better." He turned around glaring at every student, gesturing his sidekick, he got your stuff picked up.

The entire campus was drenched with confusion, the man who was ready to do anything to irritate you was safeguarding you today.

Snatching your belongings from his sidekick you walked towards the washroom with the maximum speed that your body allowed, though it hurts but you were too determined to reach there, for you washroom was the only place where you can drain out your emotion.

What just happened was not a daily thing, your bully was taking your side, you rested your back on the wall of the restroom, and the tears fell. You didn't have the strength to wipe them.

"Why is he doing this today? What is his problem? Can't he just leave me up to myself? Why do I always need to suffer? Why am I like this?" Your tears rolled endlessly, your breath hiked up.

"I don't know what he is up to." You sighed trying to sence the danger of the upcoming troubles in yourself due to your one and only bully.