166:together

She inhaled sharply as he pressed a kiss to her milky inner thigh, nipping at the skin. Holy fucking shit. He bit down gently, nipping her skin as he slowly pulled the frock up higher and higher up her hips. Her eyes flickered to Hikaru, unable to look and he met her eyes his eyes dark with his lust.

He exhaled and she watched dumbfounded as her Hikaru slipped his hand into his sweat pants, caging his cock in his fist to palm himself lightly. His breath hitched with his pleasure and for a moment she was lost in the sight of him pleasuring himself to the sight of her. Her eyes unable to leave the outline of his pumping fist within his sweatpants.

Then Ezra nudged his nose against her covered sex and she squealed, pleasure roaring through her veins as her clit pulsated with awareness of his breath on her sensitive nub. She kicked her legs out, squirming in his hold but he refused to relent holding her hips tightly as he rubbed his nose on her covered clit. She almost came then and there at the sight of Ezra.

He was wrecked. A deep blush dusted his cheeks, flushed with his need and his eyes were dewed and glistening with his want. He pulled back to lick his lips slowly, sensually, the pink muscle taking its time to moisten his lips.

"Mmm, you smell so fucking good," Ezra groaned, he pressed his nose to her fabric covered clit, rubbing his nose up and down the hooded nub and she squirmed again, her hips undulating under his touch. "Don't rush this for me. I'm going to take my damn fucking time." He ordered, pressing her hips down as he exhaled steadily over her core, his hot breath sending spikes of pleasure across her body

Holy fuck.

She whined and Ezra chuckled darkly, reaching for her panties to slowly peel it off her hips. She watched horrified as the black fabric came away from her cunt in messy strands of her glistening arousal. Ezra didn't seem to mind, tossing it haphazardly over his shoulder.

"That's better," Ezra hummed as he admired her soaking cunt. Amber squeezed her eyes shut, pressing her free hand to her face in her embarrassment.

She couldn't look at him, she couldn't and yet she needed to. She sneaked another peak at him, her heart hammering in her chest at the appreciation in his eyes. She could feel her cream dribbling down her core and she could hear it dripping into the toilet. Fuck. How embarrassing. She was so wet she must look as if she were peeing.

"Look Hikaru, she's so fucking pretty," Ezra hoisted her hips up and she stifled a shriek as he hooked her knees over his shoulders a dark, predatory look in his eyes. She darted her gaze to Hikaru watching as his eyes dropped to her glistening lower lips. Oh God. Oh my fucking god. She squeezed her eyes shut then opened them again unable to help herself.

"She's pretty, so pretty," Hikaru hummed in response nodding to Ezra's words as he swallowed thickly.

Amber watched as Ezra continued to tease her, his fingers massaging her inner thighs, brushing over the stretch and dips of her straining muscles. She shivered involuntarily a breathy whine escaping he throat as his fingers danced at the sides of her needy swollen cunt, refusing to give her the pleasure she needed.

"She's dripping like a damn waterfall." Ezra snorted softly, running his fingers over her slit and pulling them up to show her the sticky strands of her cream that stretched over his digits. "So sticky."

"Oh please," she murmured, shifting her hips as blood burned in her cheeks. "Stop teasing me." Ezra grinned, letting a huff of amusement from his nose that danced over her exposed clitoris. It jumped, pulsating strongly with her pleasure. Holy fuck.

"Please what?" He rubbed his thumbs on her inner thighs.

"Stop teasing me, I need you to-to." Her nipples brushed against her frock, sensitive and filled with her wanting.