Embarrassed

"Oh Georgeee," was yelled out in their discord call. Dream was chasing George with a sword in their minecraft survival world.

"Sapnap, he's going to kill me!"

The other dream team member was casually mining and looking for diamonds.

"Sorry Gogy, you're going to have to deal with him yourself."

George turned around and quickly hit Dream's avatar, doing whatever it takes to not get killed. Dream, of course, was just laughing and wheezing at his friend who had failed in trying to kill him.

"NOO!" came out of the boy's mouth as he lost all of his stuff. Dream was watching his stream, so he could see all of George's face expressions. He loved to stare at his webcam, revealing George's beauty. Dream felt himself heat up.

"Are you kidding me? Why do you always have to kill me?"

More laughing came out of his mouth, along with Sapnap's.

"Aw, poor Georgie got killed by a green blob."

"Stop it, it's not funny."

Their streams have been going on for three hours. Viewers were spamming the chat with emotes and they just kept coming.

'Three hours already. I guess it's already time to end the stream.'

Before he could speak up, George had already started talking.

"Okay guys, I'm now going to end the stream."

Dream's heart broke as he heard his friend talking. He didn't want his stream to end. He quickly looked to his left monitor to watch the ending of George's stream. His warm smile lit something up in Dream. He just couldn't resist.

"God, you're so cute when you smile."

Silence took over as he realized what he had just said. Chat was going wild. Turning to discord, he hoped he was on mute.

He wasn't.

'Shit.'

"That's pretty gay, Dream," spoke out Sapnap.

Sapnap started laughing and said his goodbyes to both his friends and his viewers.

George was still quiet and seemed quite embarrassed. He was staring at one of his monitors and started to type something out. A ding startled Dream. The sudden noise came from discord.

MESSAGE FROM GEORGENOTFOUND

——————————

Georgenotfound

What the hell, Dream

——————————

Not knowing what to do, Dream replied with a simple smiley face.

George continued talking to his stream and so did he. They were both muted on the call so that they didn't disturb each other. After ending his stream, Dream looked over at his friend's almost-ending stream. George's cheeks were powdered with pink dust, almost like he was blushing.

Wait...

Was he blushing?