18.

𝐅𝐞𝐛 ..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"Jayla!"

".."

"JAYLA!"

".."

"Bitch I know you heard me calling you." China busted in my room with a mug.

"Girl suck my dick." I waved her off.

"Tell me why this bitch texting me about you fucking with her baby daddy also known as Sheem.." She sat on my bed.

"Block that bitch." I simply said.

"Um no cause she ain't finna talk to me no type of way. I been standing in the same spot arguing with this bitch for about 30 minutes."

"She just want attention. Ion want Sheem so ion know why she keep pushing shit." I said with a shrug.

"Girl I know you don't want the nigga. Ain't his strokes bad?" She eyed me.

"Not anymore.. but shit at least he improved and produced some babies."

"Some!? There's more?" She shouted.

"Girl stop being loud. And that was just a guess."

"This hoe annoying. Acting like I won't walk past her and let out the largest fart." She said with an eye roll.

"Girl what?" I laughed.

"I said what I said."

"Stop arguing with haaaa. Block that bitch. She's so immature arguing with people for fun, like bitch go take care of yo kid!"

"Girl no, I got time today." She laid on her back still typing on her phone. "This bitch typing paragraphs and shit.."

"I'm hungry.. tryna order some Uber Eats?" I said to her.

"Mhm." She hummed with a nod.

She furrowed her eyebrows before standing up and pacing around the room.

She stopped at one place then started mumbling something before nodding with a smirk.

"Girl you is crazy.." I shook my head.