Chapter 38

Mew's POV

I released my cum inside him for the second time. When I pulled my dick out, my white liquid started dripping from his sweet hole. My eyes are focused on his ass filled with my hot load. I can't get enough of him. I am not done yet, not yet close to being finished.

I sucked his dick making him moan my name louder.

"Baby, let's sleep now." He asked.

No way. I missed him so much that I can bury my dick the whole day inside his glorious hole.
"I am not yet done. You told me to don't stop earlier, well worry no more baby, I am far from stopping right now. "
I moved my hips again for a rough push towards him. He said he is tired but still welcomes every thrust I make. We were both panting heavily.

"Do you miss it that much, baby?" His voice was so soft, full of love, and obviously, by the sound of it, he is tired already.

"So much..." I sighed.

"Then, I'll let you use me today." I thrust deeper and faster.

"Uhhh... Nnngh... Give it to me again, baby."
I lifted him and let him ride me.

This is so hot. The picture of him grinding on top of me is so sexy. I've been imagining this for so long and now he made my fantasy real.

"I am close again, baby...touch me more...fuck...uhhhh...shit..." He is moaning sexily and I can feel something building up inside of me again. I am about to explode and let him be filled again. I can feel my previous cum is still dripping every time he slammed his hole with my dick... " uhh baby. This feels nice..."
He moved his hips up and down swallowing my hardness. This is so hot. I turned him on all four. I put a pillow on his tummy for support so I can enter hit his spot nicely. I closed his legs and positioned myself above his hole. I entered him roughly in one hard push and pulled it out then repeat it multiple times until I heard his loud groans.

"Baby, I can't anymore... Fuck me faster...stop teasing." His body is twitching. "Uhhhh....please...more baby...fuck me... Uhhhh." I started moving at a faster pace while he touches himself following my speed... "This is soooo good. Uhhhh. You are driving me c-crazy... Uhhh... Baby... Inside me again... Cum inside me..." He shoots his load on the bed. I crawled on top of him removing the pillow on his tummy. My head is now on the same level as him. I am still pounding him while I am leaving nasty marks on his back... This guy is mine and it just feels good to see him being marked by me...

"Fuck, baby... I am cumming again... I will fill you with my cum... Fuck... " I let out a loud groan when I released my hot sex.

I kissed him on his cheek. "Time to clean you up, baby." I pulled his arms and hung it on my neck. I carried him to the shower. We started taking a bath. I inserted my fingers into his hole to release my cum inside him. It keeps dripping to the floor. I still can't believe that I released this much in just one night.

"I am tired. My knees are trembling already."
I chuckled. I just continued washing him. I am holding him tightly afraid that he will fall asleep if I let go of him. I know him so well, he has the talent of sleeping anytime, anywhere, and in any position.

I planted many kisses on his lips. "You made me so damn happy, baby. I only want you in my life. I am now contented." Everything falls in their place now. Having Gulf is the best gift I ever had in my life. "I'll let you rest now, baby."

I did everything, dried his hair, and put clothes on him. When I carried him to bed, I was right, he fell asleep in a snap.

I fell asleep too at about 7 in the evening after almost 5 hours of lovemaking with him.
I keep on texting Becca. I told her everything that she needs to know. I got excited to tell everyone that we are back in each other arms for the second time.