0.1𐩗𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬𐩗

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐘/𝐧-𝐬𝐚𝐧?"

The girl in question looks up, the pen in her hand seizing movement.

    Her friend, Yachi, stands in front of her desk—innocent curiosity written on her face. Blonde hair reaching a little past her chin, along with some colorful clips to pull her bangs back. Big light brown hues that observe the journal with watchful eyes. To be completely honest, Y/n wasn't sure how she ended up with a friend like Yachi, but she wasn't complaining in the slightest. That cheerful smile Yachi would throw at her could melt any type of sadness away.

    "It's to write notes in!" The blonde tilts her head.

    "Did you lose your math journal again? That's like...the third one already!" Y/n closes the notebook and hands it to Yachi with a pout, letting her get a closer inspection of the h/c haired girl's new prized possession.

    "I don't lose my math journals that easily..."

    "Yes, you do—don't kid yourself."

    Yachi's eyes scan the cover, her gaze seemingly getting brighter the more she read.

    "A memory journal?! Man, why didn't I think of getting you something like this?" Y/n laughs as Yachi continues to whine. It was always weird to see her so animated compared to her timid like nature. The only time Y/n usually got to see Yachi so expressive was when it's just the two alone or at lunch when no one was around to see their true selves.

    But for some reason, she was being more energetic than usual.

    Suddenly, the blonde slams the notebook down onto her friend's desk—a look of determination set on her face. Y/n can't help but flinch at the loud sound, barely catching the pen that almost flew off the desk. What has gotten into her friend today?

    "Make sure to tell me when you finish writing in this notebook!"

    "Eh? Wait, why-?" Yachi interrupts, a smile breaking out across her face.

    "So I can be the one to get you a new memory journal!" Y/n is left speechless. I don't know if I can deal with Yachi this early...she's gonna make me explode...

    Nonetheless, Y/n finds herself nodding. The warmth on the girl's face had spread from her cheeks to her neck, and at the tips of her ears. How could Y/n say no when her friend is acting so energized? So cheerful? Is Yachi taking drugs from people she doesn't know?