Forty eight (2)

BANG! Technoblade shoved Schlatt to the stone cold ground causing him to miss fire. Schlatt attempted to wiggle his way out.

"What in the hell, how did you get free!?"

"That's for me to know and for you to shut up" Techno pined Schlatt by his throat making it hard for Schlatt to speak. Quackity who came to check on Schlatt stood in shock.

Struggling to breathe Schlatt groans

"Do something you idiot, dont just stand there!" Quackity quickly snaped back into reality and reached for a gun. Aiming it at Technoblade.

"Shoot you fool, SHOOT!" Quackity thought to himself hoping he would pull the trigger. Quackity was hesitant but didn't know why. He always did as he was told but didn't know why in that moment in time he was unable to pull the trigger. It didn't matter though because Wilbur was already behind him.

"Surprise" Wilbur snatched the gun off Quackity and re-aimed it at him. "You didn't think Minx could possibly keep us back did you? Quackity stayed silent.

George still holding Clay, desperate to wake him up, shook Clay then imbrased him tightly. "Clay please. Please wake up you cant leave me, you cant!"  Pleadingly crying for Clay to wake up George shook him again. Technoblade turned to George still pinging Schlatt

"Dont shake him, your only going to make it worse." Seeing a dark figure in the corner of his eye sprinting towards them,  Technoblade turn around to see Bad has come. "Where is minx?" Bad ran straight to Geroge whos holing Clay tightly in his now covered in blood arms while balling his eyes out.

"Ive taken care of Minx she wont bother us anymore"

Schlatt turned his head towards Quackity while pushing Techno's hand off his throat so he could speak.

"You cretin, you couldn't even make sure they don't escape. I swear when I get a hold of you..." Techno quickly cut him off putting a further grip on his throat.

"Shut it, we have heard enough from you."

"You know what Schlatt. I'm sick of your shit. You're always telling me and Minx what to do and never listen to us. I guess it's in your nature, but it's not in mine. I quit!" Quackity ripped his arm out of Wilbur's grip, pushing the gun way from his head and pushing passed Wilbur he walked off into the woods.

"You won't get away with this Quackity. It will haunt you for ever."

Wilbur looked at Techno, holding Schlatt. He turned and look at Bad, Helping George keep calm. He rotated back to follow Quackity taking two steps.

"Leave him. He won't be back"

"Are you sure? Techno, he was still working for Schlatt a second ago, this could all be an act."

"Positive, now call an ambulance for Dream." Immediately Wilbur did just that.

Bad was still with George. Reassuring him Dream would live. Bad tightly hugged George, whispering in his ear.

"It will be ok I promise."

These words made George calm down but only a for a bit. Minutes later he was back in panic when he could hear the ambulance sirens coming closer and closer. Techno broke the silence.

"What do we do with Schlatt?"

With no hesitation George screamed

"KILL HIM, I never what to see him again!"

Schlatt looked George directly into his eyes letting out an evil disturbing laugh.

"HAHahahahahahha" followed by two coughs *Cough cough*

George felt a weird tingle in his chest and look away.