chapter 4

I couldn't believe my eyes...the first color I saw was....I don't know the name but....something dark....but not too dark.... a perfect color, not too dark and not too light... Taehyung stopped immediately and looked deep in my eyes. He seemed dumbfounded.
Taehyung's POV
I was looking in the most beautiful eyes in the world. Everything was clear now, I am clearly seeing colors. Her eyes, HER...my soulmate...Finally! I was lost in her stare but jimin hyung pushed me forward. "Taehyung-shii! Come on! Go forward!" He said dragging me. "Hyung, my-my soulmate" Jimin suddenly stopped and looked at me. "What?" "Let's get inside I'll tell you everything " I said and went in. Everything was weird, everything was COLORFUL. Jimin hurried inside."OMG TAEHYUNG ARE YOU FREAKING SEEING COLORS?" he asked. "Yeah....finally..." and I told him everything and ofc the other members were listening too. "Omg congratulations bro!" Then they started congratulating me.
Y/n's POV
I was still lost in my thoughts when jennie spoke:"Y/n-shi are you alright?" "N-no..." I said. And went in the bathroom. Lisa and Jennie followed me worried. "Hey, hey, Y/n! What's wrong?"lisa asked in a worried tone. "Guys...I'm seeing co-colors...."
"OMG WHAT? THAT'S AMAZING!WHO IS THAT PERSON! TELL ME!" lisa shouted. "Wow wow Lisa chill calm down, let the girl explain" jennie said. I told them everything. Their jaws were dropped as they were listening. "OMG KIM TAEHYUNG YOUR SOULMATE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" lisa screamed and jumped. I was still feeling strange. Jennie noticed and said:"oh Y/n I'm so happy for you. I understand that you're feeling weird but don't worry it's normal. You'll feel great you're just not habituated." I closed my eyes, not believing what just happened.
Taehyung's POV
I was searching for my soulmate, hoping she didn't left. I searched everywhere surrounded by fans. I was trying my best to find her because I had to. I'm sure that she didn't left because she will be looking for me too. I entered the women's bathroom and saw her. She was beautiful. Her perfect shaped eyes, her cherry lips, her creamy light skin, her dark long hair, her tiny body... She was not alone. 2 girls were with her. When I entered the bathroom. The 3 of them looked at me, shocked. "Um....H-hi! I'm...um...kim taehyung as you know and..um...I-I'm happy to meet you" I said looking at the girl.