🐢 98 🐢

Heechul's POV

I am a bit nervous today. Mom has birthday today and she invited us to celebrate the birthday together and then we are going to stay over for the whole weekend. I don't know what is making me nervous. We spoke about the ugly past and now we are doing fine but it is still weird. After their reaction of my coming out and the years they didn't care about me i am a bit scared that she could get mad at me again. I don't want to lose her so everything must be perfect.

I cant sleep so at least i packed everything and wait for Siwon to wake up. Mom likes that now i have a husband and i think she likes him a look. Of course not so much as she loves Yesung but it is still a lots of love. Our bags are in the car, Siwon is eating breakfast and Yesung is still asleep. My duty is to get him out of his crib.

It isn't easy, Yesung isn't a fan of early getting up so he whines and weakly tugs on my hair. I carry him downstairs and sat him down in his highchair. We need to leave soon so Siwon starts to feed Yesung and i prepare his clothes. In a while we are ready to hit the road.

Yesung is sitting in his car seat and he looks like he is going to fall asleep in a few seconds, Siwon is driving and i am bitting my nails. We have presents for mom and we have everything we need to spend few nice days with her. I am trying to calm down and suddenly we arrive. I take a deep breath and get out of the car. Yesung is asleep so I carefully pick him up and Siwon knocked on the front door.

Mom greets us with a wide smile and I put Yesung down on the couch in the living room. He is sleeping wrapped in a thick blanket and we go in the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. Mom prepared everything for the party and i feel bad that she prepared her own birthday party but at least we can promise we will clean after the party. Yesung woke up a bit later, his hair is tousled and he is slowly blinking trying to remember where he is and how did he get here. I pick him up and go in my room where are already standing our bags. Yesung needs to wear something cute because of this big day and I have the best outfit for that.

THE DRESS 

I can't resist tickling his tummy

"Do you want it?"

I hold the dress in front of him but he doesn't care. Yesung sucks on his fingers and turns his head away.

"Do you want to wear dress, do you?"

I am cooing at him and after a while Yesung's attention finally turns to the dress. He says nothing, my pliant baby, and i dress him. I pull pink tights up his skinny legs and then pick him up. My baby is sucking on his pacifier while I carry him downstairs.

"Look at him!"

I holds him under armpits and show him to my mom and husband. Yesung looks like a doll, he is perfect and so adorable. Siwon gently takes Yesung's small hand and pretends to eat Yesung's short fingers and causes that our baby squeals.