19.

heeeyyy😛💓

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

"I swear I hate y'all.." I mugged as China ran around the room being dramatic. KJ was rolling around the floor. Na'Jour had Kaiser in his hands who was looking around confused.

"Nah cause it took me everything not to laugh while that happened. And it happened mad quick, I blink two times and she drowning the hoe.." Na'Jour explained.

"She had me fucked up. Had the nerve to jump on me while I'm in the pool knowing damn well she bigger than me. And I can't swim! I had no other choice than to drown her ass.." I shrugged looking at China who was now jumping on the counter, laughing and crying.

"China it's not even that funny.."

"Nah it is. Her ass just be acting dramatic.." KJ said calming down.

"Yo I kid you not.. she beat my ass after that. She was big mad cause ian help her while she was drowning but.. Ian know she was drowning forr—"

"Now you know damn well that girl was drowning." I cut my eye at him.

"I ain't know shit." He shrugged.

"You treated her like shit yo.. it's really sad." I shook my head.

"Where she at now? I'll beat her ass.." China said making me scratch my neck.

Na'Jour covered Kaiser's ears before speaking. "She's dead."

"Oh.." Her eyes widened as she nodded.

"Dead as hell.." KJ said. Na'Jour removed his hands from Kaiser's ears.

"2019 summer was crazy yo.. we really used to act like some teenagers who just finished high school.." I shook my head.

"Hell nah that was you and Destiny. Y'all asses used to go out every damn day."

"I ain't even wanna go out! She know I had work and shit."

"Where you was working Jayla?" China asked.

"Strip club."

"Oh. You was a barten—"

"A stripper." I corrected with a nod.

"You lyinnnn.." She gasped.

"Dead serious." I laughed.

"Yeah she was a hoe." KJ said causing me to mug him.

"I called myself a hoe but I damn sho wasn't." I said offended.

"Nah you was a hoe." He laughed as Na'Jour did the same.

"Don't try to come fa me!" I held my hand up. "KJ don't you got 24 bodies?"

"23. 24 if you talm bout killing." He said making me eye him. "Oh.. I mean killing in GTA."

Kaiser and Na'Jour laughed.