undici.

BLACK LACE
−−−−− UNDICI ; MARRIED

ADELINA FELT HIS EYES ON HER, A PREDATORY GAZE. She wasn't going to give herself to him, not today, not ever. But she didn't know that no matter how strong-willed she was, he would always be a few steps ahead of her. This marriage wasn't just a contract, it was a matter between life and death.

"I was told you were the most prized possession Chicago had to offer." Lorenzo undoes his blazer coming closer to his wife. She stepped back, staring into his eyes almost like she was daring him to come closer.

"I doubted it, until I looked at you at the ball." Adelina's eyes turned confused, when did they make the deal? "The way your hands felt on my body, you had no idea what you were doing to me."

"Cherish those moments, because they're never going to happen again." Adelina tries stepping to the side, but her body is caged between his, not noticing how he'd backed her up into a wall. She didn't like the position, it made her powerless under his gaze.

"They won't?" Lorenzo mockingly questions.

"Not with you." Adelina gasps as he pushes her body into the wall, her body molding into his, as he brings his mouth to her ear. She looked straight ahead, refusing to admit to the sensations she felt in her body. It was so wrong, but why did it feel so right?

"If another man touches you, I'll chop off his dick and feed it to him, making you watch." Lorenzo skims his finger over her jawline slowly inching his way downwards, her breath hitches, her body stilling at the movements on her body.

"If another man kisses you, I'll skin him alive, his lips will never touch another woman's again." His words were lethal, a dark look in his eyes. Lorenzo steps back, dropping his vest, revealing the gun holster and the black knife strapped to it. The blade was sharp, it could cut you with a swipe of its edge.

"You'll never have me Lorenzo, not in the way it matters." Adelina stares at the knife, still in the same position on the wall, her body tense. She didn't flinch as Lorenzo brought the knife over her clothes, positioning it at her shoulder, where the dress started.

"Do you think I care?" Adelina's eyes stay locked onto Lorenzo's as he slices the knife through her clothes, the dress sliding off her body, pooling at her ankles. She brings her hands up to hold the corset up to her chest, Lorenzo's eyes raging with a fiery desire.

"I don't belong to anyone but myself." Adelina side-steps Lorenzo, walking out of the dress now resting on the floor.

"I could take you right now, what's stopping me?" Lorenzo scans Adelina's body in the black matching lingerie set she had on. She looked ethereal, her soft tan reflecting off the moonlight, her back to him.

"You wouldn't take me against my will, you disapprove of rape." Adelina doesn't look at him, as she drops the corset, stepping outside to the balcony, no one was outside at this time of night. The glow of light touching her face, making her look like an angel descended straight from heaven.

Lorenzo's eyes flashed, a humorless chuckle falling past his lips.

"That's what they tell you?"

"You're forgetting I'm your husband, Adelina." The way her name rolled off his tongue made her shiver, "I should've taken you the second we entered through the door."

"No."

"And you expect me not to fuck you when you're standing in front of me dressed like that?" Adelina turns around watching Lorenzo unbutton the first two buttons of his dress shirt, loosening his tie as he pours himself a glass of scotch sitting down on the sofa, his legs spread apart.