one, 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏

"Fuck!" I yelped as I swerved out of the way from a car backing out in front of me. New York driving isn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. My fingers tapped on the steering wheel to calm my anxiety. Fuck fuck fuck.

I pulled into the first gas station I was able to and got out of my car. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed a sigh of relief. I looked back to the busy street and re-thought my decision to bring my car to New York. I opened my back seat and checked on my two cats, Amora and Franklin.

 I've had them for 3 years now and they're my babies. I felt bad for putting through this long car ride from Texas. I looked in their crates and they were just vibing, thank God. I sighed a sigh of relief, then closed the door and went back into the drivers seat preparing myself for this drive, my new place was only 10 minutes away.

I pulled out my vlogging camera and explained my current endeavor. I flipped it off and sighed going back into the depths of New York traffic.

*

*

*

My new New York studio apartment--something I've dreamed about for years now, was dull. I've had movers come and set up my furniture, but it needs to be lived in and decorated. That shit didn't matter now, the view of the city was enough for now. I have a lot of work to do, and didn't move to New York for nothing. I pulled out my camera and set it up on my coffee table and sat in front of it.

"I finally made it!" I said excitedly waving my arms around, "as much as I f-fuck- as much as I want to have fun and explore the city I have so much to do. So as y'all know I moved to New York to open up a second branch of my bakery, coffee shop. I'm nervous of how it's going to do here, but I have high hopes... get it? I'm not funny." I laughed at my own joke and continued.

"I'm not going to bore you with the basics of opening a business, but it's a lot. I also don't have friends here yet, it really do be me and the cats." I threw up a peace sign, "I'm so fucking annoying I'm sorry, this will be a good time for both of us. Ooo Oh so I have to start by going to every popular coffee shop and bakery in New York for research, so there we go! I'll make a series of ranking the best coffee in New York... Yeah that sounds cool. Okay I'm going to nap maybe see you when I wake up maybe not--we'll see." I shrugged and turned off the camera.

I set it aside and flopped on my bed. I missed my cats, but they were wondering around the apartment getting used to it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the long list of shit I had to do. First things first, I want or need to make a friend.

I grabbed my phone and went to instagram

----

Liked by daviddobrik and 620,592 others nolipoli: good-bye texas! hello america 🏙 !

nolipoli: good-bye texas! hello america 🏙 !

View all 1,290 comments

username: bitch about time u leave 
|
nolipoli: pls fhdkskaka kick my ass

username: where tf the cats at 
|
nolipoli: in their new pimp house 😼

username: this is so not youtube influencer of you

nolipoli: your mom

username: omg did u go alone ??
|
nolipoli: a friendless loser :(

----

That could actually work out or I more likely be killed. Whatever. I turned to my side and fell asleep.

A/N: this is short and boring, but it's like the intro whatever it gets good fast i promise!