Meeting

I feel someone poke my shoulder and I lift my head up. I see a pair of eyes in front of me and I realize I slept through class. I am poked on the shoulder again.

"Ayaka-chan. Ayaka-chaaaaan." Alastor calls my name and I wave his hand away.

"I'm awake. I'm awake." I smooth out my hair and pinch my cheeks. Grabbing my lunch, I walk out of the class room and follow Alastor. We weave through the people in the hall and I get bumped a few times.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" A tall boy yells and shoots a glare at me.

"I'm terribly sorry!" I bow my head and go to leave but he catches my arm. I freeze at my spot. 'Don't let him hug you, Don't let him hug you!'

He pulls me closer and starts to talk to me. "Hey! If you're sorry come eat-!" He stops talking as I slap his face. everyone looks at us and I escape from his grip.

"Ayaka-chan..." It takes a minute for Alastor to register what has happened. "Don't you dare touch her again dumb ass!" He grabs my wrist and leads me away to the stairs.

After that horrible mess we finally make it to the roof. Taro, Yuu, and Sato look up at us then go back to eating. Sato pats the seat in between him and Taro.

"Come over here and sit!" He smiles at me as I quietly sit down between them. "Mom packed some good lunches today!" I smile and nod as I open mine.

"What did your mom pack you Taro? She has amazing cooking skill, I bet you got a good lunch too!" I give him a smile and he gets a gloomy face.

"She packed me.....leeks...." A depressing and gloomy look appears on his face as he says this. I let out a small laugh and he looks up at me.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help but laugh," I take a piece of my lunch and eat it. "Here, you can have my lunch! I'll eat the leaks!" I switch our lunches and his face reddens a little.

"I uh Thanks, Ayaka..." he stutters out and eats my lunch happily.

"Excuse me but I need to inform you all of important news." Alastor speaks up and we all look at him. "My mother Akito has decided to let me be the next jade emperor." we all smile at this," But only if I don't see any of you or go to school..."

Sato is the first to react and bangs his fist on the table. "That's it! Where is she?! I'm gonna rip her head off! This is stupid nonsense!" He has some anger issues but not as bad as dad when he turns black. He just gets carried away with his words.

"Now is not the time for that Sato..." I gently grab his arm and put my hand on his back. "Sit back down."

"She also wants me to become cold hearted so I can become just like her. She says it would be better if I ruled that way as a ruler." he adds after Sato calms down.

"That is a little too much to ask for.." Yuu speaks finally. "It will only ruin the ties between the Jade ruler and us zodiacs."

"I agree." I chime in.

"I understand. I wanted to inform you so you all knew what was happening in the main house." He calmly says as he eats his lunch.

"I would be sad if you turned into something like that..." I think about what he has told us.

"If you turn into an ass, then I'm gonna kick your ass and send you to hell.." Taro uses his words of wisdom(hint sarcasm) as he speaks to Alastor.

"Thank you Taro." Alastor laughs and smiles.

We all eat our lunches as we talk to each other and head back to class. The whole day I was bothered by what Alastor said and didn't concentrate that much through my classes. The final bell rings and we all exit. I get to my locker and switch out my shoes.