Part 61

James woke up feeling warmer than he had in months.

Figuratively and literally. With Maggie's body pressed to his chest, spooning her, their combined body heat was the perfect temperature.

He leaned down a smidge, pressing his nose into her mussed curly hair, drinking in the sweet scent of her. Floral and sweet. Like roses and honey. Closing his eyes as he kissed the top of her head. She always looked so beautiful when she slept. Practically ethereal with how the sun shone over her silky skin. Like an angel.

Weather outside the window mirroring the mood nestled cozy in the bedroom. Light and airy. The storm clouds had floated away, leaving the world refreshed from the downpour. Washing away all remnants of grime covering the city.

James let go of his inhibitions, he tucked her hair back. His lips moved down to her neck. Pecking his way down to her bare shoulder. Pushing her onto her back, so he could roll over her, she let out a sleepy mumble.

"So sleepy." He chuckled with his deep, morning drawl. He kissed down her chest, to her belly. Licking over her supple curves.

Maggie's eyes squinted open at the feeling. A tired smile spread over her pouty lips. "James, I'm too tired. Let me sleep."

Smirking up at her for only a second before picking back up where he left off. Sloppily kissing over her hip bone. "Go back to sleep then." He muttered into her skin with a cunning smile, leaving a bite behind.

Creeping down, making the duvet slide down with him. He settled himself between her legs, spreading them open for himself.

She laughed, shaking her head. "I won't be able to sleep through that."

James hummed, frowning in a playful consideration. "That's a shame. Guess I'll just have make you cum until you pass out again." His second statement had a sensual edge. Swiping his thumb over her folds as he stared up at her.

Maggie arched her back, lifting off the mattress. Shoulder blades digging into the cushy pillow below her. "Oh fuck."

He chuckled. "You have quite the mouth these days, doll."

Fingers rubbing over her clit. Pussy still wet with cum from the night before. They had eventually moved to his bed, going two more rounds throughout the night. Unable to keep their hands off of each other. The sex was downright sinful. Intense and dirty. Making up for time lost.

And now, continuing those longing touches on the ruined bedsheets. James' tongue crashed down onto her. Lapping over her folds. Loving that her essence was mixed with his. Like the worlds filthiest cocktail. Working over her slowly, drawing out every last lick to an aching slow pace.

She dripped onto his tongue and he slurped it right back up. Not letting anything go to waste. He moved up, sucking over her clit with his scuff covered lips. Grinding his mouth onto her, making her cry out in nothing, but pleasure.

James shoved two of his thick fingers into her, spreading them apart to stretch her. Letting her get used to them, then pumping deep inside of her.

Hitching on the spot that made Maggie see stars. Quickly reaching down and gripping his long hair between her fingers. Pulling his mouth even tighter to her. Needing everything he was offering. Her hips bucked, grinding onto him. Nearly fucking his face with the circling of her movements.

He loved it. Letting her take control and guide his head where she needed him. Giving into her. Submitting to his little doll.

Ripping back from her, she whined through a glare. Reaching for his head again.