Stolen Journal//Morris Talliver

A/N: I just watched The Turn(again) and I came up with this idea so I hope you guys all like it.  Don't judge me though because this is my first time writing something to this extent. Also thank you so much or 300 views on this story <3

Warnings: Smut

_________________________________

Morris and you have been dating for a couple of years. You shared an apartment and we're sitting on your bed reading a book. Morris was at the club so you normally spent your time alone just waiting for him to return home.

All of a sudden you heard the front door open and soon later Morris had walked into the room. He had a sad look in his eyes so immediately you became worried.

"What's wrong love? Why are you home so early?" you asked sweetly.

"Stanley Kovack took my journal, " he said simply, the sad look never fading from his eyes.

Your mouth fell open slightly as his words processed in your mind. You placed your bookmark on the page you were on and set your book onto your nightstand. 

"That little rat, " you spat out as rage started to build inside you.

"He read through the whole thing and stole all of my jokes, " he sighed and looked towards the ground.

You jumped up and raced towards the door, furious that someone who Morris had idolized for years could betray him so easily. Before you could get out the door you felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you back.

"Let me go, Morris! Someone has to punch that git across the face!" you yelled out while trying to squirm your way out of his grip.

"It's hopeless, It's all my fault. He warned me not to leave it laying around but I didn't listen, " Morris said while keeping his grip tightened around you.

"But it's unfair! That's stealing, illegal. Your entire life's work and he just takes it, " you still protested. 

"It doesn't matter y/n, there's no going back now. Besides, if you leave they'll be no one here to cheer me up, " he said as you look up into his eyes and stop trying to run out of the room. His arms soften and you can see a smirk growing on his face.

You knew what he was thinking about but decided to act innocent. "What exactly did you have in mind?" you asked teasingly. 

"I think you know what I want, " he says while brushing your hair back behind your ear.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?" you whisper seductively.

Instead of answering your question he pulls you in close to him and starts to kiss your lips. He placed his hands under your ass and lifts you so you can wrap your legs around his waist. Your hands and behind his head, brushing through his long soft hair.

He moved you over to the bed and gently places you down then pulls his jacket and tie off. You sit up and help him to unbutton his shirt the rest of the way. Next, it was your turn, he gently lifts the t-shirt you were wearing to reveal you weren't wearing a bra.

"Looks like you were ready for me, " he smirked before moving to gently kiss you on your neck. You threw your head back to give him easier access to your sweet spot which he soon found. You moaned as he moved down and started to kiss your left breast and grabbed your right in his hand.

He backed away which caused you to whine from the loss of contact but that didn't last long. He gently pushed you so you were laying flat on the bed and moved to unbuckle his pants. While he was doing that, you pushed your shorts off your legs and kicked them to the side.

He then climbed on top of you and once again kissed you on the lips while reaching down to rub your clit through the fabric of your panties. 

"Morris, please, " you said through the kiss. With your permission, he pulled your panties down and licked his fingers before inserting them into you. You moaned loudly and lifted your hips only for them to be pushed back down. 

"Don't get too needy darling, " Morris said sternly but in a whisper. You obeyed and patiently waited as your breathing got heavier by the second.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean before asking, "you ready love?" You nodded your head up and down before he pushed his full length into you. You squeezed your eyes shut and gripped the blankets beneath you, waiting for the pain to turn into pleasure.

"Tell me when " Morris said while stroking through your hair. After a couple of minutes, you nodded your head once again and he started to push in and out. You couldn't stop yourself from moaning as Morris thrust a bit faster. 

He grunted as pleasure-filled both of you up. He leaned down to kiss you again, continuing his steady thrusts. His tongue fought for dominance in your mouth and won. A knot started to form in your stomach causing you to lose control of your body and start to grind on his number as he pushes into you.

Morris forced your body to stay still with his hands and sped up, knowing that you are close to your climax. You both start to breathe harder as you feel yourself inching into a euphoric state.

"Morris...I'm gonna-" you start to say only being stopped as you moan uncontrollably and arch your back. Morris thrust a bit more into you until pulling out and releasing himself onto your stomach.

You pant and close your eyes as you come down from your high. After a couple of minutes, Morris grabs a tissue and cleans your chest before laying beside you and pulling the blankets up.

"Well I feel much better now, " he says while still out of breath.

"I still think I should go over there and beat him up, " you respond with a weak smile. He laughs and pulls you in closer to him. A little bit later you fall asleep with your head in Morris's chest thinking about how much you love him.