fifty five

SELENE LAID ON HARRY'S CHEST, THE WOMAN STILL ASLEEP

He had just woken up a few minutes ago but he didn't want to wake Selene up. It was already 11:31 am which meant that she was mostly worn out from the night. Her arms were wrapped around his bare torso like they usually were. Both of their chest were still bare from the events that happened at midnight.

Harry glanced at her— a small smile coming onto his face. She looked so peaceful. He lips were parted slightly since she breathed out of them. Her long eyelashes were closed but they fluttered every now and then. The twenty-four year old's nose piercings were tilted slightly also. Harry could even see the small freckles that seemed to align parts of her nose and her cheeks. She covered them a lot— Harry not understating why. He found them beautiful.

He rubbed her back slightly as he looked away from her. He really needed to get up. He slowly unwrapped her arms from his body and then stood up. She only moved a bit but, she didn't wake up. Harry grabbed his boxers from the ground and placed them on. He really needed a shower. He walked over to his suitcase and grabbed a simple sweatshirt, boxers, and shorts since they more than likely weren't going anywhere. He opened the door to the bathroom— his appearance being the first thing he saw.

His hair was messed up and greasy. He had her prints of her lips all over his body due to her having lipstick on. He placed his clothes on the counter and grabbed a rag for him to use. His shower lasted only fifteen minutes since he wanted to cook before Selene woke up. He quickly made his way out of the bathroom and took a quickly glance at his girlfriend. She hadn't even moved from her spot. He smiled and made his way out of the room.

There wasn't much in the refrigerator since they had just got there but Harry ended up making waffles and a sunny side up egg for her. He placed her food onto a plate— his tongue slightly sticking out as he poured syrup on the waffles.

He smiled at his cooking as he made his way to the room. She was still sleep. He climbed onto the bed, his pink lips meeting her nose. She smiled as he started to kiss other parts of her face. Selene opened her eyes and pushed his face away from her. "Stop it," she muttered— the woman moving away from his body.

"I made food," he bargained as he wrapped an around around the small of her back. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"You did?"

"I can't just fuck you and then not make you breakfast."

Selene softly laughed. "I'll be out in a second."

Harry walked out of the room, giving her the chance to put on his button up that was on the floor and her underwear. She stretched slightly before making her way out of the room. Harry was already sitting down on the stool that was by the island, his hand on his fork as he split the waffle. A small smile came onto his face as he looked at the attire Selene was wearing.