12

Hi besties, I'm curious how you guys found out about this fanfic, whether Wattpad, the TikTok I made, a comment section or a suggestion so lemme know!

Go home Harry.

I really should leave.

I did leave.

And now I'm back, standing outside her apartment block like I have been for the past twenty minutes.

Like some creep, just staring at it.

I started to make my way home.

Honestly, I did.

However, when I realized I didn't even have this girl's number, I figured the actual chances of me seeing her again when we're in such a large city are pretty slim.

And I would like to see her again.

I would've asked for her number but my nerves got the better of me which is something that doesn't happen very often.

In my head, I was telling myself to ask for her number but when Jenny started talking to us, I became distracted and next thing I know I was saying good night at five in the morning.

Before I have a chance to talk myself out of asking for her number any more than I already have, I move my feet from the fixated spot I've been in for the past twenty minutes and walk straight back into the lobby of her apartment.

The floorboards creak under me as I make my way up the multiple flights of stairs until I reach the familiar floor of her home.

My palms rub against my trouser legs in an attempt to dry them from the slight sweat I seem to have broken out in.

A sweat I'll blame on the walking up the few flights of stairs, but my subconscious knows it's actually because I'm pretty nervous.

Just as I begin to raise my hand to knock on the door, my thoughts get the better of me and I quickly step back from the door.

I know she has a roommate. And it's also still incredibly early in the morning.

And on top of that I've been gone for a solid amount of time, not only would I probably be waking them up but it'd be incredibly weird for me to have just disappeared for half an hour to just reappear out of nowhere.

It makes it seem as though I'm unsure.

Which I am.

But that is besides the point.

Maybe it would be best for me to just go home.

And with that thought, I turn on the heel of my foot and go back down the steps.

Fuck sake Harry.

After one flight of stairs, I stop myself again.

I really need to learn how to grow some fucking balls.