Chapter 8

The ship landed in the cruiser's hanger and after a couple of moments, the ramp lowered. She saw lots of clones, ships and machines everywhere, not to mention it was very loud.

She inched closer to Anakin, who she was standing beside. She was very hesitant about new people, but once she met them and concluded they were indeed not a threat, she opened up more.

She followed Anakin down the ramp with his clones behind them.

A clone with yellowish-orangish on his armour started to approach them, which caused Saasha to hide behind Anakin. Somehow, the clone didn't notice her though, "Sir, General Kenobi would like to speak with you on the bridge." he said. "Thanks, Cody," Anakin replied. The clone nodded his head and left to return to whatever tasks he was working on.

Anakin's clones joined these ones as she continued to follow Anakin through the hanger and then eventually to some small room with buttons on one of the walls.

Anakin pressed one of the buttons, and the room immediately went up. She grabbed onto the railing for support as she was thrown off balance. Anakin chuckled at her confused expression, "It's a lift. It takes you up and down instead of taking stairs," he explained.

She nodded her head in understanding and slowly inched closer to the panel with the buttons.

She pushed a button quietly when Anakin wasn't paying attention, however, nothing happened.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and was about to press another button when the lift suddenly came to a halt. She was thrown off balance again, but this time she landed right on her bottom.

Anakin also wasn't expecting it, but he had managed to grab one of the handrails.

"Ow," she muttered, rubbing her sore back.

"Did you press one of the buttons," he asked. By his expression, she could tell he was not mad at her, just curious and maybe a little amused. 

"No..." she replied, looking at the floor. He crossed his arms and gave her the 'really' look.

"Maybe...." she muttered.

"It's not wise to lie to a Jedi. They can sense your lie from a mile away," he smirked.

She playingly huffed and went back to her spot away from the control panel.

After a couple more minutes, the lift stopped, but she was more prepared this time and held onto the hand railing.

The door slid open, and she was greeted by more clones working around computers, but these were different; they didn't wear armour.

There were big windows at the end of the room and a man with his back facing them in the center. She followed Anakin out of the lift and towards the man. She walked in a combination of behind and beside Anakin, clearly unsure of the room around her.

"Hello, Master," Anakin greeted playfully, clearly close to the man.

"Hello there," (I couldn't resist!) replied the man, turning around. By now, Saasha hid herself again behind Anakin.

"So where is our visitor?" the man asked. "Right here," Anakin replied, stepping aside to reveal her.

Obi-Wan tried not to show his surprise. He had expected someone working for the Republic from who the Separatists wanted information or something, not a little girl.

He kneeled in front of the girl to her height, who was still glued to Anakin's side. She looked up at Anakin, her facial expressions asking if she can trust him, and he gave her a reassuring nod. "My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi. What's your name, little one?" he asked kindly.

"My name is Saasha Ryn," she replied as she stared him over. The man had a mix of blonde and ginger hair, followed by a beard. He seemed friendly.

"Her village was attacked. She was the only survivor," Anakin explained.

"Do you know why your village was attacked?" Obi-Wan asked, trying to gather information about why the Separatists were on Scarif to begin with.

"Yes, because of me," she said, looking at the ground but raising her head at the last part of her sentence to meet eye contact, "because I have the Force."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this meme. 

(I don't know who to credit

(I don't know who to credit.)