Chapter 12

Hey I have seen all your replies and I'm saying this now, This is not a Drarry story it contains a Draco/Harry brotherly type bond. Also I feel like I should make height know for this chapter so. I put everyone's so tall have it for future reference.
Hadrian: 5'11
Neville: 5'10
Luna: 5'5
Draco: 5'8
George: 6'1
Fred: 6'0

The room went quiet at the words. Luna sat next to Harry and held on of his hands. The twins came over and sat in front of them on the floor, leaning against their legs. Draco sat next to Neville wrapping an arm around the boy and holding him in a one armed hug.

No words were exchanged, none were needed. The only sounds happening were the sounds of the fire crackling.

Hadrian was the one to break the silence. He had let go of Neville hand and patted his brother's thigh.

"Well come on then we get nothing done by sitting were staring into the abyss" That broke them out of their stupor as they laughed.

The twins got up saying something about designing new pranks. Draco took Neville and said something about taking the boy to meet one of his friends he thinks Neville will get along with.

Finally only Luna and Hadrian were left in the room. But Luna only stood up took Hadrian's hand and brought him to his bedroom. She closed the door and looked back at him.

"Are you really okay, Hadrian?" Hadrian looked at her, looking into her eyes usually she kept them blue, Her eyes being naturally a violet color she got from her mother, at the moment they were a soft indigo color.

He leaned foreword and put his forehead against hers.
"I'm fine, really" he said it like he was trying to believe it but both of them knew neither did. Luna just reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and set her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head in her neck.

"I'll be fine really" the words were spoken soft, if Luna wasn't listening for them she knew she would've never heard them.

"I know you will, and I will be with you until I can't" Hadrian moved his head and pressed a kiss to her cheek with a smile.

"What would I do without you?"

"You would sink, crash, and burn in any order" Luna smirked, her eyes glittering with amusement.

"Where are you dragging me off too Draco" Neville finally asked after 5 minutes of being dragged through the school.

"I told you in the room, I'm taking you too meet a few of my friends, all of whom I think you'll get along with, now be quiet or you'll draw attention" Draco told him quietly. Neville thought that Draco 'Pureblood Supremacist' Malfoy dragging Neville 'Cowardly Lion Gryffindor' Longbottom by the arm would draw more attention than him asking questions but stayed quiet.

Finally Draco rounded a corner and Neville was made aware of something tugging him along the way Draco was taking him. Neville had to slam up his Occlumency barriers to try and squash down the feeling to run and jump into the arms of whatever is at the end on the tugging.

Draco pulled him into a room with 3 people. 2 girls and a Boy. Neville had to look at them to identify them. Cropped blonde hair and searching blue eyes. "Heiress Greengrass" Long brown hair and happy green eyes "Heiress Davis" and short brown hair and amused purple eyes "Heir Zabini"

Neville gave a nod to each of them and Draco visibly relaxed. "These are the friends I wanted you to meet, My Lord" Neville rose an eyebrow at the term but said nothing, correcting him in front of new possible allies just wouldn't do.

Although Neville had acknowledged Draco his eyes stayed on Blaise Zabini. His eyes drew him in. "Good Friends for you to have, You've done good" was all he said to Draco, who stood straighter and preened and the small praise. Neville smiled. Not to long ago Harry and him had talked about keeping watch, they had no idea what their dad expected of them but they were going to silently collect allies.