23. Infiltration

How I realized that I so fucking suck at doing Y/n's harem lmao. Sleep deprived-self only think about food, sleep and wips.

Anyways, thanks for sticking up to 2k+ votes and 40k+ reads. *clenches le beating heart* Love you guys!

Happy 41st day~

Melissa got out of the car, pulling Y/n who she had patiently dolled with a bribe of banana split as she so hardly put on the formal dress.

And now, she was running with her beautiful masterpiece towards the entrance. "I'm sorry we're late!" She greeted the group holding Y/n on her elbow as they reunited with the group.

Mineta and Kaminari could be seen daydreaming at the sight of the two beauties. The same with the others who were surprised to see the glutton's new outfit as of today. It was a sleeveless darkblue which is a galaxy designed dress embracing the curves of her body, the hem followed to her back with a wide slit to her right leg that had a black net socks paired with a navy blue sandals.

Her hair was put to one side of her shoulder into a loosed fishnbone braid, designing it so much as to hung some headress that has pears in the and a blue flower to the back of her head. Melissa obviously put in a lot of effort to it.

"Goddess!" Mineta exclaimed happily as he drooled.

Momo suddenly had a DSLR in hand that popped out of her skin as she clicked the capture with a gaping expression. She didn't know how many flashes from the camera came out but she sure will cherish the moment.

*Ahem* "W-we must be on our way now." Iida broke the silence and had everyone blinked for the first time.

"Yeah! Y/n and Melissa, you two look so stunning on the dress!" Ochaco praised.

"Where are Bakugo and Kirishima?" Jiro wondered.

"Probably on their way." Momo shrugged, creating a bag for the camera she just produced.

"We should head first then. Let's meet up with them inside."

"Oh yeah, Yaomomo. Please make more copies." Ochaco pressed her hands together smiling at her then to the certain camera she's carrying.

The ravonette looked at the group too, finding that, Y/n aside, everyone seemed interested to the image she had captured. Smiling, she gave a nod. "I'll give you the best quality." She even added before everyone descended inside the building.

.

.

.

The supposed fun evening turned into a chaotic mess.

It was the thing Y/n Stone hated the most as it was troublesome to her vocabulary. She hated every inch and every corner of it.

To top it all off, they even had to take up the stairs going up which he lazy body didn't want to do, however ended up being pulled by Midoriya.

Are these idiot creatures forgetting that I can teleport? She asked herself.

But decided not to ask because asking them is tiring... well, running is tiring as well. But asking and thinking about it is tiring as well.

The conflicted Y/n Stone let her mind wonder. Reaching a floor that resembled almost a park, the group found  the elevator moving towards the floor they were currently in.

The group decided to hide in the bushes only to find out that their two late acquaintances were in trouble, facing two other villain at that.

"What the hell do you want?" It was Bakugo's voice rang into the air.