Chapter 1

Gulf's POV

"Are you sure, baby boy?" He asked me grinning sexily.

What can I say? He was already on top of me. He is so sexy with his tattoos flaunting right in my very eyes.

"Are you even 18?" He asked. Good thing I am not.

"Nineteen to be exact, daddy," I smirked.

"Good. Because I don't do minors." He sniffed my neck making it wet with his kisses. The electric feeling flowing in my body every time he touches me will be the cause of my death.

I swallowed hard when I felt his palm on my thigh.

"This is not your first experience, right?" I am already willing to give up my virginity to him. Judging by the way he asks, he is not fond of virgins.

"This is not." I gulped when he holds my hand and brought it to his erection.

"Sexy. Daddy doesn't need to be gentle then." He said sexily. This husky voice he owns is melting me.

My body is burning with desire. I never felt this before. Everything is new to me.

I have a boyfriend and he cheated on me. He fucked my cousin since I can't give him what he wanted. I am not sure why I willingly spread my legs to this hot stranger but cannot give it to my boyfriend.

"I want to feel you, daddy. Touch me more please." His electrifying touch is enough to make me rock hard for him.

"Strip in front of your daddy then. Slowly..." I knelt on the edge of the bed and started taking off my clothes one by one. "Sexy. I want to lick every inch of you and devour every part of your smooth body. I can see that you are well-groomed, baby. You're so luscious." He licked his lips. "Turn on all four for me."

I followed him. When I was already on all four, he hugged me in my waist and started licking my back. I can feel the tingling sensation every time he sucks my skin and leaves marks.

"Not on the visible spots, please." I pleaded nervously.

"Of course, baby. I won't leave evidence unless you will strip in front of another guy. Then you'll be busted when they see your marks on your hidden spots."

"I will not," I answered sheepishly. I am known for being the confident guy that I am. I am bossy and can have everything in just a snap. But I don't know why I am acting timid like this in front of this stranger.

"Good, baby. Now let me devour your glorious hole. This looks good, I can't wait to enter you and fill it with my cum." Geez... I am feeling hot right now. His voice is damn sexy that I think I can explode just by listening.

I felt his tongue on my hole, rimming it harshly. He is fucking my hole with his tongue. He is trying to enter it but keeps on failing. "Why are you so tight?... Nevermind, It will adjust later when I use my dick." He licked it like it was a delicious meal. I can even feel his teeth gently biting my skin. "I think my dick can't wait anymore." He flips me on my back.

He spread my legs and positioned himself in between. "Ready, baby?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes."

"Say daddy, baby." He ordered.

"Yes, daddy." And with just one hard slam he entered me fully.

"Oh damn... Fuck." I can't help but curse due to the excruciating pain.

"What the hell...you are a virgin... Why did you say you are not? Damn it." He gripped his hair with annoyance.

"I am sorry. I know you don't like virgins."