chapter 9

I heard the door slam and elena and Samson yelling at each other. Then she slapped him. I looked up when it happened. Damon said later that bonnie cast a spell so it would look like she died. And that it had to be believable. I slapped damon this time.

"What was that for." He asked rubbing his cheek I hit a lot harder than elena.

"For not telling me." I looked at him. "I mean really. I might not be able to hurt them with out breaking my word. But I can still be useful. And I know I said I didn't want to help but I always help in the end and you know that." Then I pointed to stefan. "He even knows that." Stefan looked up at us and I waved him off. "I like bonnie. She is nice and actually a little normal... beside being a witch.." I then walk to the door. "I have to go see blue eyes." I left the house and ran to the grill. Sat down at the bar and called Matt over.

"Hey Samantha. What can I get you?" He asked

"Burben and your company." He pulled me a Burben... more like 10. When I hit 20 or I think it was 20 he cut me off.

"You should go home." Matt said with amusement.

"As trying to get rid of me." I laid down the money for the drinks and got up. "Thanks matty. Good talking to you."

"I did most of the talking but your welcome. You can always come talk or listen to me anytime." I nodded my head and left the grill. Walk to a store bought 5 bottles of different kinds of alcohol. Then walked to alaric' s apartment. I knocked on the door and it open 2 second later.

"Peace." I said holding up the bottles. Klaus smirked. And it did not look good on alaric s face. He should never smirked if he wanted to do that then he should have been in Damon's body... but I would like that much either. Wow I am drink I thought to my self.

"Please come in." He said I walked pass him and saw katherine pierce sitting on the couch. She looked up at me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Samantha. Finally got caught. You should have ran while you had the Chance." I told her. "In fact" I walked over to her leaned over compelling her. " walk to the bridge then turn around and come back with out using vampire speed and don't talk to anyone if some one talks to you act like elena or compelling them to go away." She said it back to me in a robotic tone. Got up and walked out of the door. Until a spell got in the way. The witch behind the corner took it down. I then walked up to him compelling him. "Join her same rules apply." He left catching up to katherine. I then turned to klaus and he looked amused and angry. "Are you going to give me a hug or are you going to smile glare at me all night?" He then smiled coming over and hugged me just like when he was human.