A/N: READ PLEASE TO SAVE ME THE TROUBLE

Hello! Sorry, not an update....

I figured I needed to add a warning before any new comers came to read this book with disappointment. First and foremost, I would like to say that there WILL actually be sèx scenes and that's because, despite the title, the main character is trying to discover herself. What she presumes about her sexuality is no longer evident and alters as the book goes along. Throughout the book the main character classifies herself as one thing BUT you will also notice confusion, unsureness, and development as the story proceeds. Which in turn means that the main character is not sure about who she is—another reason why she gives into some of the things that takes place. Exploration? Denial? Interpret it as you wish.

I'm saying this so that I can stop receiving the "every time I think I found a great asexual book this happens" or "not this again" or every other comment similar that just oozes disappointment. Politely, I ask that if you don't like it—fine but kindly leave.

The reason why I'm sure plenty checked out this book is because of the description, which is an obvious nod to what the story might entail. So please, refrain from those comments or just don't read this book at all. Any comments left like this from here on out will be deleted.

Secondly, I will like to reiterate what I've posted in my last A/N at the end of this book. I am not proud of this book myself! (See, now you can understand why I don't need people commenting their disappointment too). Mainly because I feel like the plot is a bit bland and the tone of this overall book is a bit playful. I don't think with the kind of topic this book revolves around that it should be as playful as I wrote it. Maybe a tad bit, but I found myself running with the jokes far too much. Again, mid-way through the book I had thought about this and you can see the tone changes within the book a bit at a certain point. Obviously I couldn't change much as the book was nearly done.

Lastly, I mentioned in my other A/N that I planned to rewrite Asexual. That statement still stands true. Spice the plot with a bit of drama...maybe action 👀. And I really wanna hone down more on the sections of the book that need more addressing and more seriousness, while keeping it a bit erotic. But this time, hopefully the erotic scenes will be more accepted without certain notions. Also definitely plan on changing the title for the new book. Stay tuned for when ever I decide to release a few chapters (Honestly don't know when bc now I'm going to be very picky with it and want perfection).

To summarize all that:BASICALLY IM SAYING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETIONS.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry again to those who thought this was some update. Happy Thanksgiving to the fellow Americans and Merry Fûcking Christmas to the rest!