47

Well they went to the beach after year after hayeon born.i edited it again in the previous chap.
And i have no idea about when a baby say their first word and when they starts to walk.so yeah...bear it.

After taehyung and jungkook done they came out and got dressed.taehyung went to the balcony and sat on a chair enjoying the view.jungkook walked to him limping and hugged taehyung's neck from back.older smiled and rub jungkook's hand.

Jk-what are u thinking honey?

Tae-hmm nothing baby.just what a father thinks.

Jungkook unwrap his hands and sat on taehyung's lap facing him.

Jk-oh really hyungie?

Tae-yes cupcake.

Jungkook's cheeks turned red hearing an old nickname.after sometime taehyung's phone rang.he answered the phone and it was namjoon.he told taehyung that others are going to the beach.

Tae-baby they are going now.lets go ?

Jungkook nodded and got up .

Jk-tae..go with taeyang.i will come with hayeon.

Tae-ok baby be careful then.

Jungkook nodded.taehyung waked taeyang and both of them went to the beach with their stuffs.after few minutes jungkook softly took hayeon on to his hands and the little one woke up.she rubbed her eyes cutely making jungkook coo at her.she looked at her eomma and giggled.jungkook changed her clothes and made their way to the beach.when they are going someone bumped in to jungkook and he quickly held hayeon tight.

???-im so sorry..are u hurt beautiful?

Jungkook stepped away from the man.

Jk-um we are fine.

???-are u new?I haven't seen u here before.

Jk-yes we came here today morning for a holiday.

???-oh cool im vernon.

Jk-jungkook.kim jungkook.

Vernon-what a beautiful name a beautiful boy.who is this little girl?she looks like u are u two siblings?

Before jungkook could answer someone answered.

???-i know he is beautiful and they are daughter and mother.And for your further information he is my wife.

Jungkook looked at the person who is his husband.jungkook bit his lip and looked at vernon who is rubbing the back of his neck.

Vernon-oh sorry for saying like that.

Tae-u should be and now i would be glad if u leave him alone.

Jk-hubby..he was just talking with me.no need to be rude.

Tae-well baby i dont like when someone compliments to whats mine.

He said with a deep voice which made jungkook and vernon shiver.

Vernon-i will be leaving now..

Then he left the three alone.

Jk-tae u really had to do that?

Taehyung just shrugged.

Tae-lets go now.

They went to others and saw all of them swimming.

Jk-taeyang be careful honey!!

Jimin-dont worry about him kookie!we are here with him!

Jungkook nodded and look at taehyung who is staring at him lovingly .