~XIX~

I just realized, if my books don't scream mommy issues...Idk what does. This is the only one with a sane, alive mother, and Ethan's is still a lil wonky. I didn't mean to do this, I am so sorry😂

A lot of people on Weasleytok were talking about the fanfic called Golden Boy...It's now in my library

Also, happy holidays to everyone :)

Y/n's POV

A smile spread across my face as I drive. Music was playing loudly from my speakers, boosting my mood even more. The people around me probably didn't like that decision very much, but I paid no mind to them. I danced and sang along to the each song that played, not giving a second glance at anyone around me.

I had just got out from a doctors appointment, but that's not what I was so happy about. Today is the first day Ethan finally isn't grounded. Which means we can go back to doing our normal stuff without the fear of being too loud or leaving any evidence behind. Because of the doctors appointment, I was able to leave school early and now I'm on my way to pick Ethan up from that exact place. This reason, and this reason only, is the way I'd go to that school willingly.

School was let out just a couple minutes ago. If Ethan is doing what he said, he is waiting by the front doors for me. No doubt he'd know when I'm there. By the careless driving and the blasting music theres no way he could think it were anyone else.

I left the doctors before school had actually ended, so Ethan had known the general time I would be there. I messaged him as soon as I left and he told me where he'd be.

With more speed than necessary, I pulled up to the front doors. I turned my head to look out the window and saw Ethan standing outside talking to another guy. Ethan said his goodbyes quickly and jogged to my car, opening the passenger seat door, his face covered in embarrassment.

"Turn the music down." He ordered angrily, doing it himself before any more unwanted attention is brought to us.

"Yes sir." I laughed, saluting him.

He shut his door and threw his bag in the back seat along with mine. He didn't have enough time to buckle his seatbelt before I was already pressing on the gas again.

"How did the appointment go?" Ethan asked once he got his seatbelt secured.

I shrugged, trying to keep it vague. "Appointment-y. Cancer stuff."

"Very specific, thank you." He replied sarcastically. I couldn't tell if he was genuinely angry or not.

To avoid the mood killing subject, I spun the conversation around to himself. "Who was that guy you were you talking to?"

"Andrew, he's a friend of mine I've grown up with." I could see Ethan look at me from my peripheral vision. "I think you two would get along. You should meet him one day."

Another person he has said I'd like. It's almost like everyone he knows he thinks I could be good friends with. I took his word for it though. I hadn't personally met any of these people he talks about, I wouldn't make a very good judge of whether or not I would.

I nodded, taking that information in. "Two Andrew's, nice. How do you keep track?" I joked.

"Andrew A and Andrew B." He laughed. "That one was Andrew B."

Before I could even speak, the topic was changed again. No topic could stay alive for too long today.

"What are the plans for today?" Ethan asks, an excited grin plastered on his face.