#2

A/N Just a heads up for this, the editing is very rushed as well, but it's not my main priority.
I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as the first one! It was, once again, very fun to write.

When Brad got to work on Tuesday, there was a warm cup of coffee on his desk. This wasn't exactly new– it happened often since Aiden began to work as his assistant– but the blond boy usually had class in the morning on Tuesdays and didn't get into work until later. Confused, Brad set his briefcase down on his desk and picked up the mug, cautiously sipping at the dark liquid. It was bitter on his tongue, just how he liked it. No one besides Aiden made his coffee this well.

"You look confused". The voice came from in  front of him, and he quickly raised his head to look at his assistant, who was framed in the doorway. It seemed strange that just over a month ago he'd seen the younger man in tight shorts and nothing else while he was so clearly made to wear a suit. "Is it not made right?"

"No," Brad denied before realizing that word could be interpreted either way. "I mean, it's good. Thank you". The blond smiled, pleased. "I thought you had class this morning".

Nodding, Aiden moved further into the office. There was a manilla folder in his hands that Brad knew was filled with his early morning paperwork. Usually on Tuesdays he'd have to go get it from his father himself, and he found he was relieved that he could skip the morning interaction. The most recent deal he was negotiating was quite important and he hated discussing it with his father, who always commented on things he could improve on.

Aiden placed the folder on his desk and then leaned against it casually "My morning class got canceled, but I'll need to leave around 11:30 for my noon class. I should be back around 2:00 since we're getting out early today. What would you like me to pick up for lunch along the way?"

"You don't need to do that," Brad was quick to assure, pulling out his desk chair and taking a seak. As he began to sort through the folder, he added, "if you want to go home after class you don't need to come back".

"Nah," Aiden dismissed, green eyes down on the papers Brad was sorting through. "Who else would feed you".

Pausing, Brad frowned. "I eat when you're not here".

The look on the younger boy's face was one Brad felt he'd seen from his mother one or two times. "Not things that are good for you".

Huffing, Brad looked back down at the papers. The top one delt with financials, and he passed it off to the accounting major standing in front of him without raising his gaze again. It was probably bad business practice to allow someone of such low status within the company handle important paperwork, but he'd long since learned that Aiden produced flawless work every time without fail, and it saved him a much needed time. "I'm a grown man. I can chose what I eat".

"Yes," was the response he got. There was the sound of a chair being pulled up to the other side of the desk. Usually in the mornings, instead of retreating to his desk to do the work, Aiden remained and they worked on paperwork together. "That's why I asked you where you wanted food from instead of picking up food from where I want to eat".

"Don't you need time to do your homework?" Brad inquired, concerned that Aiden was prioritizing work over school. "You're usually here before me, and most days you stay as late as me as well. When do you get any school work done?"

A thoughtful hum left the blond man. "Usually from one to three in the morning".

Brad was quick to raise his head, hoping to see some sign of joking within Aiden's expression. Green eyes didn't even raise from form in front of him. "You're serious?"