Part 4

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝙳𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜.

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎.

🄴🄽🄹🄾🅈.  ⏬⏬⏬

Flashback continues.

Shashi entered only to find his sister pacing back and forth.

Madhumati rushed to his brother immediately she saw him but stopped when he saw the medicine bag in his hand.

"Where is Payal? " He asked as he walked into the house not finding Payal.

"She fell asleep a few minutes ago. " Madhumati replied. "What happened Shashi?...... Did you stop her? " She asked as she sat by his brother.

Shashi sighed in disappointment and told his sister everything.

"What will I tell Payal when she ask of her mother!?..... She is too young for this..... I don't want her to be grow up traumatized."

"We will have to tell her the truth..... It's better now than late in her life....... Come on..... Go take a bath and come down for some food and take your medicines and don't forget to remind me for us to find the Guptas and thank them for everything. " Madhumati said and Shashi nodded and went off.

He then come to the dining table afterwards, had his food and medicine and went of to bed with a heavy and betrayed heart.

One Week Later.

Shashi watched his quiet daughter become even more quite since that day.

The following day after his ex wife's betrayal, they woke up to someone knocking and Shashi went to open the door to find the police at the door.

He let them in and what they told him shocked him.

The train his ex wife and lover took derailed a few meters after taking off killing nearly half of the passengers on board and unfortunately his wife and lover were part of those deceased.

He was asked to identify the body and it was indeed his ex wife.

He performed her last rites much to the dislike of Madhumati.

Payal was devastated when she found out about his mother and even though Shilpa wasn't the best of mothers , Payal genuinely loved her.